• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Anti

return of the king
Years
  • I signed up this morning. In case you have yet to notice I hate pop (poop) culture, pop, rap, and hip hop music, yet I'm not a mega loser at school. Something's fishy here...
    Anyways (i say that a lot for some reason) hello! I'm new here and my only question is what is double posting? Do people copy and paste the same thing or something. BTW, my real name is...
    Like I'd tell you spammers. Just Kidding! Everyone has been nice so far so this is cool, my first online forum. I don't have much more to say except It's nice to meet everyone. I am kind of random sorry about that...

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
  • i totally agree with you. Down with the pop music. Rap too( no offense to anyone). Just wanted to say welcome, read the rules, and have FUN!!!!!!!!!!

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Yeah at lunch my freinds are rapping poor impressions (or good impressions?) of terrible songs about nothing. Most of them say pokemon is "gay" but my response is usually "and that bull you listen to is any better?" At least pokemon requires thinking. But yeah people like me because I'm nice so I'll be nice here. Hello everyone! I'll be seeing you real soon... Hahahaha. JK!

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Yeah tell me about it. My "freinds" think they're all cool listening to those soon-to-be-obsolete ipods and the lousy songs on them. I am the only person out of all of them who isn't afraid to be himself. That's what Pop culture has done to the world and why I hate it so much. You're right. That was mean. You better believe i told them off (and nearly threw my lunch at them.

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
  • Welcome to pokecommunity.. i cant believe ur friends say pokemon is gay if they were my friends i would have said all of that stupid music you listen to is gay.. anyways have a great time here!

Back