• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Signatures]

[Dootakun]

Frightening Glare
    Years
    Since my old thread died, I'll post the sigs I created since then. I have certainly improved, as you will see. Still, I'll not post all of them, as some aren't quite... "pretty".

[Note: Top is old, bottom is new]

[Signatures]

[Signatures]

[Signatures]

[Signatures]

[Signatures]

[Signatures]

[Signatures]

[Signatures]

[Signatures]

[Signatures]

[Signatures]

[Signatures]

[Signatures]

[Signatures]

[Signatures]

[Signatures]

[Signatures]

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Woooowww. :O Those are really awesome! I especially like the newest one, and the Paradise one.

Those are really hawt. Did you use brushes?

(Though the 'Dr.' ones look kind of empty.)

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Wow, those are really good. .O.
    I like the Salamence one, and the Harry Potter one (I'm a fan |3) But all of them look great <3 *bows*
    I am not worthy Dx

[Dootakun]

Frightening Glare
    Years
    Woooowww. :O Those are really awesome! I especially like the newest one, and the Paradise one.

Those are really hawt. Did you use brushes?

(Though the 'Dr.' ones look kind of empty.)

Merci ^_^ I rarely use brushes, besides a splatter brush and a clipping mask. What I use the most are C4Ds, but mainly just effects.

Wow, those are really good. .O.
    I like the Salamence one, and the Harry Potter one (I'm a fan |3) But all of them look great <3 *bows*
    I am not worthy Dx

Thanks =D Yeah, a lot of people like my Salamence sig. And I really like my HP one as well.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Wow... Those look really great. I envy you. I can't use C4Ds even if my life depended on it.

I like all of them, although the Salamence one seemed to jump out the most.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Gaaahhh, double postage? DDD:

Anyway, that's really cool! Its a tad hard to see whats going on, but the fire as the main focus was a really nice aspect. I think that the text could've been chosen and positioned a little better, but the effects you placed on the text are hawt. *lul literally shot*

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    WOMGWTFRATCHET.

I almost forgot, you're one of the only people I've met who likes Ratchet as well xD Anyway, awesome as always. But I'm with Mizuki, methinks the text could improved. It stands out from the rest of the banner a little bit too much. But 'tis still awesome.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    Most look great, My favorite has to be the sacrifice one, though it would be better without text in my opinion

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    god ; those are just .. awesome =O
    I must keep myself away from my pcscreen or I'll start drooling on them xD
    I really like the newest one , especially the background..
    I always have trouble with backgrounds, for some odd reason they just hate me o_____O
    keep up the good work !

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    Ah, I realized who you were just now. Anyways, I dont think the blue "energy" like things should be blured on the FMA sig. Not a fan of your newest, but V2 is better imo

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Do you take request? If so can you make me one? I'm gonna put "Made by [Dootakun]" Underneath it.

Here's what I want:
    Hope it's ok to ask for another. The RP is filled so I don't need the old one anymore.

Sig- 400x150 or 150x400 (whichever one is going horizontal)
    Pic- Sig and Avy
    Color Scheme- Same as before, black and purple swirls.
    Text- I Am The Meaning Of Death (in a blood dripping red please for sig)

if you can't make the avy that's ok. Hope you take requests! ;)

Last edited:

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    The new ones are just gorgeous.
    It must have been very hard to make o_o
    [ i mean like since the image of that pokémon - i've lost his name - is kinda blurry but meh, that's just me being annoying! xD]

like V2 better , though.
    but they're all good :3

[Dootakun]

Frightening Glare
    Years
    Ah, I realized who you were just now. Anyways, I dont think the blue "energy" like things should be blured on the FMA sig. Not a fan of your newest, but V2 is better imo

No fair, you know who I am, but I don't know who you are. Who are you? XP (and who am I, just to be sure you know who I am)
    Thanks for the comment.

Do you take request? If so can you make me one? I'm gonna put "Made by [Dootakun]" Underneath it.

Here's what I want:
    Hope it's ok to ask for another. The RP is filled so I don't need the old one anymore.

Sig- 400x150 or 150x400 (whichever one is going horizontal)
    Pic- Sig and Avy
    Color Scheme- Same as before, black and purple swirls.
    Text- I Am The Meaning Of Death (in a blood dripping red please for sig)

if you can't make the avy that's ok. Hope you take requests! ;)

Sorry, don't do requests.

The new ones are just gorgeous.
    It must have been very hard to make o_o
    [ i mean like since the image of that pokémon - i've lost his name - is kinda blurry but meh, that's just me being annoying! xD]

like V2 better , though.
    but they're all good :3

Thanks. And actually, it's a pretty easy straight-forward sig XD; And it's Palkia *spazs*

Back