• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSI-Claus

The Devil itself
    Years

If it's the Hidden Power you're after, you could always use that one guy in the Celadon game corner.

Just saying. :P
    Wait...there's a guy that changes your IVs? o_O
    Never mind though 'cause I just caught it with the IVs I needed for HP Electric. Now I need to EV train. -_-

I stopped watching the Boondocks after the first twenty-something episodes.

PSI-Claus

The Devil itself
    Years
    Wut? I don't notice anything confuzzling.
    My friends and I were supposed to go hang out after school, but they never showed up. ;A;

PSI-Claus

The Devil itself
    Years
    PC, distracting? NEVER!!....Well, maybe just a little.
    Oh, I found the song on your sig on YouTube. Though I could've just right-clicked your sig and click download....I didn't realize that though. ._.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono

:(

I don't approve of that, loli person.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Maybe if it was March 09, I'd still be happy.

Because In My Head ftw.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I forget why I'm posting. :(

meh, idc. :(

my posts make me seem depressive or murderous.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back