• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¤ BLAST OFF! GFX ~ [Rockets' Shop/Gallery]

Years
    Rockets' GFX
    Shop/Gallery

Most of you already know me, but for those who don't, allow me to introduce myself. My name is, obviously, Rockets. I've been into PS on and off for a good seven or eight months now. After looking through some old 'veteran' shops around here, I was inspired to create my own. Thus, BLAST OFF was born. XD;

Before I proceed, let me say one thing;

This is more of a gallery than a shop, meaning that taking requests won't be my number one priority. It's true; I've been away from PS for a while, and I've just recently began using it again. I'm still rusty, so don't expect anything award-worthy.

Now, with that out of the way, let's get down to some examples:

-------- ~ --------​

No. 1 ; Yummy
    Made this a looong time ago. Like, months back.

No. 2 ; Bowser (Project Nintendo)
    Made for Kanye West's 'Project Nintendo'. I don't like this one so much, but I thought I'd go ahead and include it for whatever reason.

No. 3 ; Glance (V2)
    Found this stock a while ago. First attempt failed, second attempt wasn't so bad, I guess.

No. 4 ; Smashed to Pieces
    Featuring some robot from some series that I don't have the patience to look up.

-------- ~ --------

And now for some rules.

Check the slots before requesting
    - For now, I'll only be taking two requests at a time. Slots will be updated as needed, and any requests made while my slots are full will be ignored. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to view the slots.

No characters from any of these series/games
    - For personal reasons, no characters from any of the following series/games will be used. I'm going to try Pokemon renders for now, and we'll see how it goes.

• Dragon Ball
    The list will be updated as needed.

I reserve the right to refuse your request
    - If I feel you're being overly disrespectful, your request will be refused. (Not that I expect this to ever happen, I just thought I'd throw it in there)

High quality renders/stocks only
    - Usually, I'll only take renders. However, I'm willing to give stocks a try this time as long as they're high-quality. Examples of high quality and low quality.

Please use the form when requesting
    - I know you hear this all the time, but (unless you've got your own shop) you have no idea how much easier it is to fulfill requests when a form is use.

- FORM -

(copy and paste)

Render/Stock: The main image to be used in your banner/avatar.

Text: What you want your banner/avatar to say.

Banner/Av Set: Would you like a banner, and avatar, or both?

Dimensions: Width x Height of banner and/or avatar.
    Other: Anything else you think I should know.

Slots:

• The Unchosen One

So, that just about sums it up, I guess. Like a said before, this is more of a gallery than a shop. Don't expect me to have your request ready within the hour.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

Last edited:

Red Ink

Gardevoir rocks.
    Years
    Size in pixels : 600x200
    Text: Kassandra [It's my name..:P]
    Pictures:https://a.bebo.com/app-image/63918317...geek_anime.jpg [Sorry if it won't work.]
    Color Scheme: Black and Purple if you could.
    theme: Purple or black swirls/circles, please.
    extra: Is there anyway you could put a heart in it, please?

Thank you. I am asking alot of people to make the same thing, sorry if you find it mean, it's just you all make them different and I love your work. :D

Years
    Size in pixels : 600x200
    Text: Kassandra [It's my name..:P]
    Pictures:https://a.bebo.com/app-image/63918317...geek_anime.jpg [Sorry if it won't work.]
    Color Scheme: Black and Purple if you could.
    theme: Purple or black swirls/circles, please.
    extra: Is there anyway you could put a heart in it, please?

Thank you. I am asking alot of people to make the same thing, sorry if you find it mean, it's just you all make them different and I love your work. :D

You... definitely didn't use the form, which means you probably didn't read the rules, either. Don't mean to sounds like a bother or anything but, y'know... read the rules, kay?

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    Devon! <3

I remember the time you requested from me the first time I opened my shop. :,D Good memories.. :3

Never seen the first tag before, with L. It's cute! :D

But nevertheless, good luck my luv~ <3

Years
    - FORM -

Render/Stock:
    https://queensblade.net/character/img/airi_01.jpg
    Text: Lady Scythe... and below that, Kuiin Yuushira
    Banner/Av Set: Both
    Dimensions: 600x200 for the banner and 110x110 for the avatar.
    Other: nope

You don't have to make this if you wish, it's just that your work is really nice and it's really hard sometimes to find a suitable maker. Thank you very much.

Already sent you a PM about your request, and you haven't gotten back to me, so... what's up with that? XD;

Anyway, small update. Four versions of Stunna' Shades to display.

No. 5. a ; Stunna' Shades (V1)
    Started with a grey stock I wanted to add color to. End result.

No. 5. b ; Stunna' Shades (V2)
    Added some more lighting and removed over/underlines from text. Changed border, but you won't be able to view it against a white background.

No. 5. c ; Stunna' Shades (V3)
    Lighting was incredibly ugly; removed and blurred around the edges a little.

No. 5. d ; Stunna' Shades (V4)
    Removed blur, added a little bit of texture to the left side and added a gradient map.

Anyone can wear whichever one of these, if they wish. PM for a matching avatar.

P.S; this is a shop, eh? XD;

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Render/Stock: https://www.lugia.us/media/art/free/lugia11.gif
    Text: Murky: Wannabe Lugia Rider
    Banner/Av Set: I would like both, if you may.
    Dimensions: I'm not picky about this, but if you really want one, use 500 x 224.
    Other: I posted this because you said one slot was open on your main post. If I was incorrect, ignore this and tell me so I can repost it when you're open.

Years
    Render/Stock: https://www.lugia.us/media/art/free/lugia11.gif
    Text: Murky: Wannabe Lugia Rider
    Banner/Av Set: I would like both, if you may.
    Dimensions: I'm not picky about this, but if you really want one, use 500 x 224.
    Other: I posted this because you said one slot was open on your main post. If I was incorrect, ignore this and tell me so I can repost it when you're open.

Will get to work on this right away. Thanks for requesting! (Y)

Back