• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{¤} .:Hyuuga Clan [Byakugan Users] Fan Club:. {¤}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Alright, if you haven't guessed it yet, this club is mainly dedicated to Hyuuga Hinata and Hyuuga Neji. Although, you can also talk about anyone else from the Hyuuga Clan if you wish.

The Hyuuga Clan contains a Bloodline Limit that no other clan can have which allows their clan to get targeted by other countries. This is another thing you may discuss here in this club. Well, have fun while doing so ^_^ And to make it interesting, you can choose to be in whichever side of the family you want. You can be in the Head Family with Hinata-chan or the Branch Family with Neji-kun.

Owner ~
    Shugotenshi no Bakura

Head Family ~
    Shugotenshi no Bakura
    Midori Chi
    xoxkris
    United_squirtle
    obelisk_kun
    Darkralts7

Branch Family ~
    Miss Kanna
    fallen_angel
    dark-tiger

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    May I join? <33
    Neji Hyuuga is like,my hero in Naruto 8D And Hinata Hyuuga is just,too kawaii for words x33333

Years
    Since the Hinata club I made a long time ago died, and my favorite character is Hinata, plus I think Neji is cool, I'll join. ^______^

Hantsuki

Years
    Actually, Hinata's from the Head Family. Neji is from the Branch Family ^^; that's why he hated her at first ;o;

I'll add you to the Head Family then, right? ;D

Hantsuki

Years
    No problem ^^

Well, which jutsu do you guys think is better?

Neji's: Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand

Hinata's: Shugohakke Rokujyuu Yonshou - Guardian of Eight Divination Seals: Sixty-four Strikes

Years
    Neji's sixty-four palms of the hand looks really awesome when he uses it.
    I prefer Neji's. XD
    What about you?

Hantsuki

Years
    Neji's jutsu does look cool ^^ but I prefer Hinata's jutsu: Shugohakke Rokujyuu Yonshou - Guardian of Eight Divination Seals: Sixty-four Strikes

Hantsuki

Years
    XD Neji is lucky though, he knows a lot more jutsus than Hinata. She only knows one, but it's okay, that's her best jutsu anyway <3

Hantsuki

Years
    Not really, Byakugan is just considered a Bloodline Limit for the Hyuuga Clan. See, not everyone is able to activate their Byakugan in the clan, it takes a while before you can do that. And even then, if you don't practice and learn jutsus, you won't be able to take advantage of using your Byakugan and it will be completely useless basically.

Hantsuki

Years
    *nod nod* See, you can ask me anything and I can probably answer it XD;

Well now, who do you think should go with Hinata and Neji? I think it's kawaii to see Neji x Hinata fanarts, but I don't really support them as a couple that's in love. I support Hinata x Naruto and Neji x TenTen

Years
    Totally Naruto and Hinata. ^_^
    As for Neji...Hmm...I dunno...0.0
    I think Ten Ten should go with Rock Lee.

Hantsuki

Years
    Yeah, at times I think TenTen should go with Rock Lee, but TenTen seems to have a crush on Neji XP; Plus, they trained together a lot and yeah XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back