• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: ¸.•*¨POKEMON BLOODY PLATINUM¨*•.¸

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 2, 2012
    um just wondering but are there any action replay codes for bloody platinum?
    cause i tried the regular platinum codes, they arent working :l

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • This hack is working well for me and it looks pretty good so far. I'm having no issues with it whatsoever although it looked exactly like normal to begin with but once i chose my Pokemon i saw that it worked.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Can anyone tell me how you set the times on this or how night and day works? Until now no EMus have worked out Night and day for me SO I was skeptic about this. XD
    Edit:
    Nevermind I see that the rom follows the time clock on the computer.

Can anyone tell me where you catch porygon though?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    HELP! I have Bloody diamond but I dont know where to get the azure flute! can you help me Buffy?
    I have Mew, Celebi, Bloody dialga, darkrai but i dont know where to get the azure flute!!! HELPPPP :(

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    seriously, this things going to be awesome! im playing it at once.! it supports action replay (hehehe....)?

StheB

im a mapper not a scripter
    Years
  • Can some tell where i can get the tools to edit the sprites and i love Bloody Diamond going to play this will comment again after playing with what i think of it

StheB

im a mapper not a scripter
    Years
  • I have played through it a bit and love it have all starters already and i will keep playing through right to the end

P.S. this is so much better than the original game

the_angell

*Worship Swampert!!!!*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2013
    Wow I never knew that you can hack ds roms
    Btw: This hack should be hack of the year!!!

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
  • I just started this and the weird thing was that the starters (which I get to choose from) were all unchanged.
    I picked Chimchar and then my rival got Totodile.
    Should this have happened ???

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2016
    can some1 help me out
    i got a platinum rom and the bloody platinum rom both are rar files
    i use N0$Gba
    what do i patch it with or just lunar ips?
    i tried running both files but both said rom image crashed
    thanku

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • I have 1 badge, and I have already ran into both Ho-oh and Lugia around 10 Pokemon after each other.
    This is extremely unlikely isn't it.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Its good to see a good Ds hack, and I like the way this one interprets Shadow Pokemon, they were a tonne of fun in XD Gale of Darkness. Good Luck and hope to see further updates.

Years
  • I did all of the steps but when I try to patch the bloody platinum document to my untrimmed us platinum version I get a imput file not valid. What do I do?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back