• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ΩRαS] -:- Thief's Den -:- Competitive & Rare Ball Breeding Services - NEW: HA 4EM Snivy, Tepig & Oshawott!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorton

Factory Head
Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2015
    Is it possible for you to get a Ducklett that is Female, with it's Hidden Ability, and caught in a Luxury Ball?

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Alright, I've finally returned to this site with free time. I've had to deal with a lot of stuff (eg. a family member's funeral) so apologies for being so... inactive. I'll only occasionally update the first post now as it takes too long to get all the gifs/details, but for a completely up-to-date list of what I have to offer (and it's a very long list), please click here! This spreadsheet is also linked in the first post, for convenience purposes.

Any posts prior to this one are now invalid, due to how long I've been gone and the fact most requests won't be wanted anymore, but I look forward to any future traders! I'll regularly check this site from now on, and am able to finally get around to helping people with their orders in a reasonable time frame haha. Anyway, good to be back.

Years
  • Welcome back, Thief! I hope everything's been getting better for you.
    I would love to make a couple dream ball trades with you also, if you'd like!

Requesting: Dream Ball HA Females Ducklett and Pinsir
    Offering: Any from my spreadsheet (here)
    IGN: Erin
    FC: 1005-9703-2073

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Welcome back, Thief! I hope everything's been getting better for you.
    I would love to make a couple dream ball trades with you also, if you'd like!

Requesting: Dream Ball HA Females Ducklett and Pinsir
    Offering: Any from my spreadsheet (here)
    IGN: Erin
    FC: 1005-9703-2073
    Sure thing. You can have both of those for free, don't worry about trading anything back this time haha. You waited over 2 months for your last request and then I just disappeared, so I at least owe you that. Getting right on it now. (:

Years
  • Sure thing. You can have both of those for free, don't worry about trading anything back this time haha. You waited over 2 months for your last request and then I just disappeared, so I at least owe you that. Getting right on it now. (:

Oh pshh! Don't you worry, hehe. I understand completely. And I'll be ready to trade when you are.
    You've got quite a few I'm fond of so I'd love to make a few trades as long as it's okay. :)

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Oh pshh! Don't you worry, hehe. I understand completely. And I'll be ready to trade when you are.
    You've got quite a few I'm fond of so I'd love to make a few trades as long as it's okay. :)

Sure. :) Ducklett is ready but I noticed you wanted an HA Pinsir; the one on my list has Hyper Cutter, not Moxie. Do you still want it or a different Mon?

Years
  • Hey, ready to trade when you are! What's your FC again? :)

EDIT: Never mind, forgot they're under the username. xD

Sweet! Got ya added, and I'll be online throughout most of the day.

Edit: Thanks a ton for the trades! Hope to again soon. ^^

Last edited:

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Massive update to first post everyone- tons of new Dream Ball 'Mons added, + some other Apricorns!

Sweet! Got ya added, and I'll be online throughout most of the day.

Edit: Thanks a ton for the trades! Hope to again soon. ^^
    Sure. ^^ And thanks for the Zigzagoon/Poochyena, I actually needed a Dream Ball HA Ziggy haha.

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Requesting: I'd like a Nest Ball Chikorita, and if at all possible, Level Ball Spoink (I'm trying to breed some gift shinies and I want the prettiest/rarest matching poke balls :3)

Offering:
    Dream Ball Nidoran F (with HA + egg moves)
    Dream Ball Zigzagoon (with HA + egg moves)
    Dream Ball Joltik (with HA + egg moves)
    Dream Ball Banette (with HA)
    Dream Ball Igglybuff (with HA)
    Heavy Ball Miltank (with egg moves)
    Heavy Ball Tentacool
    Moon Ball Ralts (with egg moves)
    Moon Ball Houndour
    Moon Ball Nidoran
    Love Ball Dunsparce
    Love Ball Drowzee
    Love Ball Slowpoke
    Lure Ball Mareep
    Level Ball Swinub
    Friend Ball Misdreavus (with egg moves)
    (edit:) Fast Ball Swablu (with egg moves)
    I just copy-pasted this list, sorry if there's stuff you already have. Some of these I have extra copies of but others I need to breed first.

IGN: Hans
    FC: 1650-2210-4496

Last edited:

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Requesting: I'd like a Nest Ball Chikorita, and if at all possible, Level Ball Spoink (I'm trying to breed some gift shinies and I want the prettiest/rarest matching poke balls :3)

Offering:
    Dream Ball Nidoran F (with HA + egg moves)
    Dream Ball Zigzagoon (with HA + egg moves)
    Dream Ball Banette (with HA)
    Dream Ball Igglybuff (with HA)
    Heavy Ball Tentacool
    Moon Ball Ralts (with egg moves)
    Moon Ball Houndour
    Moon Ball Nidoran
    Love Ball Dunsparce
    Love Ball Drowzee
    Love Ball Slowpoke
    Lure Ball Mareep
    Level Ball Swinub
    Friend Ball Misdreavus (with egg moves)
    (edit:) Fast Ball Swablu (with egg moves)
    I just copy-pasted this list, sorry if there's stuff you already have. Some of these I have extra copies of but others I need to breed first.

IGN: Hans
    FC: 1650-2210-4496

Sure thing. :)

Chikorita is a 3:1 trade because of its female ratio, so if that's cool with you then I'd appreciate these for Chiko:
    Fast Ball Swablu (with egg moves)

& I'll see what I can do in terms of Spoink– I'll try to catch or trade for one today, then I'll let you know what Mon I want in return once I'm sure I can give you one. :3

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Sure thing. :)

Chikorita is a 3:1 trade because of its female ratio, so if that's cool with you then I'd appreciate these for Chiko:
    Fast Ball Swablu (with egg moves)

& I'll see what I can do in terms of Spoink– I'll try to catch or trade for one today, then I'll let you know what Mon I want in return once I'm sure I can give you one. :3
    Sounds fair to me! I'll have to breed a Joltik but the other two I have ready and they're both 5IV with proper natures.
    Is it okay if the Joltik has a random nature and only a few IVs? The egg moves are transfer-only, iirc (Pursuit, Disable, Feint Attack & Cross Poison).

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Sounds fair to me! I'll have to breed a Joltik but the other two I have ready and they're both 5IV with proper natures.
    Is it okay if the Joltik has a random nature and only a few IVs? The egg moves are transfer-only, iirc (Pursuit, Disable, Feint Attack & Cross Poison).
    Sounds good! Breeding for Chiko at the moment. I can't guarantee IVs on my part, but most Mons usually end up with at least some.

I don't mind what I get in terms natures or IVs, I'm just interested in the Balls/Abilities/Moves, so that's cool with me. :)

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Sounds good! Breeding for Chiko at the moment. I can't guarantee IVs on my part, but most Mons usually end up with at least some.

I don't mind what I get in terms natures or IVs, I'm just interested in the Balls/Abilities/Moves, so that's cool with me. :)
    Cool! I have the Joltik done now, too, so I'll be ready to trade whenever a female Chikorita pops out. The lower gender ratios are a pain in the butt (trying to breed fossil pokemon is just... ughhhh) :P

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Cool! I have the Joltik done now, too, so I'll be ready to trade whenever a female Chikorita pops out. The lower gender ratios are a pain in the butt (trying to breed fossil pokemon is just... ughhhh) :P

Tell me about it. xD Well I finally got one:
    31/x/x/x/31/x
    Rash
    Overgrow
    Counter :: Leaf Storm :: Ancient Power

Not sure where the fourth egg move disappeared to, but. xD That alright?

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    31/x/x/x/31/x
    Rash
    Overgrow

Not sure where the fourth egg move disappeared to, but. xD That alright?
    Yeah that's okay with me :P I'll get online in a second (I've already added you)

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    31/x/x/x/31/x
    Rash
    Overgrow
    Thanks for the Chikorita! I'm in no hurry to get the Spoink (plus I need to go to sleep since it's midnight here), so just send me a message if you happen to get one somewhere. :3

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Thanks for the Chikorita! I'm in no hurry to get the Spoink (plus I need to go to sleep since it's midnight here), so just send me a message if you happen to get one somewhere. :3
    Will do, thanks for the trade. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back