• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

۩Palace۩

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

۩Palace۩

Welcome! (I have nothing else to say so move on)

Rules

1. I will only take 3 requests at a time.
    2. Please Credit my work or I won't let you in my shop again :D
    3. Don't edit my work at all.
    4. Low quality renders are not aloud because it won't look good if I work with them.
    5. If you are waiting more then three days then you are aloud to ask me for them.
    6. I have the right to deny a request.
    7. Use the form always when you request and the image you want me to work with.
    8. Follow PC rules or I will not answer you.

Form

Banner/Avatar/Both:
    Render:
    Size:
    Color:
    Text:
    Other:

Examples(Of course)-

Banners (Oldest to the most recent)
    (Sorry About the Spoiler thing it won't come up as one)

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • You should really make up your own shop rules instead of copying Statistics'.

I'm not requesting, but the last banner is very nice. The rest look a little more 3-D, which isn't an effect I'm crazy for.

Whatever you did in the last one, keep doing it.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Biggest problem: There's no flow.

You're missing a direction in your tags, and it feels like you're just pasting things on left and right and apply some filters here and there.
    Your text hasn't been integrated at all, which makes it stick out and then there's the fact that it just looks like you might've stuck it on with MS Paint. D:

I agree with Santaria, that the last one is easily your best, but even then, your focal doesn't match your colors.

I'd suggest trying some tutorials.

[/hey whadda y'know, got around to this today after all.]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back