• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

“I think Romeo likes Juliet!” - The May Fanclub

LavenderTownGhost

Returning to Hoenn
Years
  • I adore May. n_n

Username: LavenderTownGhost
    Partner: Beautifly
    Topic:

☆ Would you like to see May make appearance in a future Pokémon game?

Absolutely. If there is a Ruby/Sapphire remake or sequel, she must be there. Please don't replace her, Nintendo....

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • They wont if they do its poke community vs Nintendo who will win obviously us we buy their products so they will have may

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to May club, LavenderTownGhost! Glad you're here. :3 As for topic at hand, I'm not really sure… I probably wouldn't have liked it, haha. Beautifly is the only one out of the two that suits May, so Dustox would've looked a little awkward if it were to be a companion. It would have been a great Pokémon for Drew, though—May's rival.

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • Welcome to May club, LavenderTownGhost! Glad you're here. :3 As for topic at hand, I'm not really sure… I probably wouldn't have liked it, haha. Beautifly is the only one out of the two that suits May, so Dustox would've looked a little awkward if it were to be a companion. It would have been a great Pokémon for Drew, though—May's rival.

TBH im mays rival I tried to destroy her I failed even tho I leik her :3

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Okay, so now that Hoenn remakes are CONFIRMED, I'm guessing we're all hyped for May's return, right? Are you looking forward to a redesign? Considering that XY introduced customizable trainers, how will that even work with an already existing character?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    So, according to all the new info, May did get a redesign, haha. Personally, I like it very much, and am really glad that they've brought her red-colored clothes back; it suits her much better than green and orange.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Okay, here's a new topic for you all. If May were to ever return as a companion in future, how would you feel? Would you like it, or would you not? What are some things that you'd like to see her get done? What new Pokémon would you like to see her capture? For how many episodes do you want her to make appearance?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Just thought I'd give this a bump!

To answer my own question, I'd personally love it. I'm a huge fan of May, and loved all appearances that she had made in-anime. Her character was bright, energetic, bubbly, and in general, she was very entertaining to watch. To see her return, I'd do almost anything, really, to be honest.

As for what I'd like to see her do, I'm not quite sure on that as of yet. Perhaps she could turn herself into an actual Pokémon trainer, win gym badges, challenge league, and give a shot at becoming champion. Pokémon--I believe it'd pretty be nice if she were to capture things that would actually suit her, such as Vivillon, Volcarona, and Whimsicott.

Back