• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

•♥Haruka Fan Club! Dedicated to Haruka's fans!♥•

~CyberKitsune09~

Proud Tails fan!
    Years
    I'm not much of a contestshipper but it's still a nice picture. Thanks!

Nor am I, But Wow this club went active while I was gone(a.k.a Playing Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst ) But Its.... a ok..... Pic *Runs from contestshippers*

On topic- Do you think May will battle Dawn in a contest battle?
    yes and May will win! Ash will see that May is better than Dawn and ask May to travel with Ash&Co. She'll say YES! and The season will include May traveling with Ash&Co.

Hey, I can dream right ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    Lol sorry I scared some of the advanceshippers, here's a cute pic of Ash and May to make up for it:

New question!

How do you think May's team has changed and do you think she has caught any new Pokemon?

I think she'll have:

Delcatty
    Beautifly
    Glaceon
    Blaziken
    Wartortle
    Munchlax(I don't want it to evolve)

If Ash didn't already have a Buizel, I would have wanted May to catch one. A Combee or a Riolu would be cute too though.

~CyberKitsune09~

Proud Tails fan!
    Years
    Now.. Thats more like it(the pic)^^
    ok, on topic...

How do you think May's team has changed and do you think she has caught any new Pokemon?

Huh... Never really thought about it...

She'll Have,
    Munchlax
    Blaziken
    Beautifly
    Ash's Squitle(Oak gave it to May for Ash to pick up)
    May's Squirtle (Not Evloved^^)
    Glaceion
    Chikorita
    (Sorry if I misspelled anything)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I think her team has changed a lot. And she didn't catch any new Pokemons. Here will be May's team if she appears in DP 76:
    Blaziken
    Snorlax
    Espeon
    Wartortle
    Beautifly
    Delcatty
    Ivysaur

~Rene~ :t025:

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016

Blaziken
    Munchlax
    Squirtle
    Eevee or Espeon

Bulbasaur is at Prof. Oak and Skitty and Beautifly are at home.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years

Blaziken
    Munchlax (Or maybe evovled into Snorlax)
    Squirtle (Mostly to me a good match between Squirtle v.s Piplup)
    Espeon (Hope that turns into a Espeon)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Good answers, everyone. I am not sure if May catches a new Pokemon in the Johto region. I think she would.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    May vs. Dawn

Dang, May versus Dawn. That would be interesting! It's bound to happen eventually since they are both coordinators. I don't know who to cheer on though! I love May and I love Dawn!

~CyberKitsune09~

Proud Tails fan!
    Years
    Of course you can ^_^
    A note tho... The owner of the club doesn't come online much... so the list doesn't update for a while...
    And May is My Bishie too!!!!

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bulbapedia has posted a AD's screenshot of DP076 which has May in it!
    Screenie:

At first... I didn't think she would look good in her emerald outfit but... MAY IS SO KWAIIII!
    Also a update on May's team it looks like bulbapedia says...
    Blaziken (May's)
    Munchlax (May's)
    Glaceon (May's)
    ^__^

EDIT2: The AD's is on YouTube!!!!!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbJqlm7Hpqo !!!!

Last edited:

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Of course you can ^_^
    A note tho... The owner of the club doesn't come online much... so the list doesn't update for a while...

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bulbapedia has posted a AD's screenshot of DP076 which has May in it!
    Screenie:

At first... I didn't think she would look good in her emerald outfit but... MAY IS SO KWAIIII!
    Blaziken (May's)
    Munchlax (May's)
    Glaceon (May's)
    ^__^

EDIT2: The AD's is on YouTube!!!!!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbJqlm7Hpqo !!!!

I just look at the preview of that episode and its sounds such a awesome episode. I'm happy shes in emerald choths because i have the Emerald game ^_^ Anyway her attitude this time is a bit change after Battle Frontier, I like now since she a bit fiesty and super cool pokemon's. Also nice Pic.

~♪Fire_Guardian♪~

♪The Fire Pokemon Trainer♪
    Years
    At Serebii.Net's there's already a picture of DP076! I guess some of us were right, because Haruka's outfit is Emerald-style. ^______^

Note: I guess I will not be very active at PokéCommunity because I'm very busy with some things. I'll miss you all!:(

~♪Fire_Guardian♪~:t251:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Of course you can ^_^

Screenie:

Blaziken (May's)
    Munchlax (May's)
    Glaceon (May's)
    ^__^

Nice picture, NightmareHaunter. I know that she wears Emerald clothes. That's cool.
    New May picture:

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare.

~CyberKitsune09~

Proud Tails fan!
    Years
    I Think this club is coming alive again! (Someone needs to send a wake-up call to Fire Guardian though.)

I can't wait for the Japanese Airing.... I'll DL The subbed ep As fast as I can and Take as many pics as possible.

Ok then.... New topic
    How long do you think May/Haruka will stay?

1 Season, I hope....

~CyberKitsune09~

Proud Tails fan!
    Years
    CpuDuDe11 celebrates his 80th Post with,
    Guess what time it is? it's
    May Time!
    Today's May news:
    The title of DP079 has been reveled...
    Decisive Match! Hikari VS Haruka!!
    Meaning... May will stay AT LEAST to DP079, but I think she'll stay longer.
    So what does this mean? It means Dawn vs. May! I Think May will win ^_^

Also, 4 more days until DP076 Airs in Japan! You can find a countdown here.
    And, Can anyone can get a hold of Fire Guardian? and ask her to come back online? this club is dying without her...

cpuDuDe11 soon to be named ~cpuDuDe08~ :19:

Back