• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

□□□□ Pokemon : ƉдЯҚ Forces □□□□

Who should win..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

killet513

Death the Kid
Years
As Rehoma left his room after a good, long sleep; he went to the lobby to se if anyone was there. He put hhis badge on his bed stand before he left, but he put it on the edge and it fell off the table. He heard it some how. He then ran ove to the badge picking it up inspecting it for any marks on his badge for bravery.

"Whew, not a scratch on it. I wonder why I got this," he said looking at the badge again inspecting it for marks, "I didn't do anything but run across the clearing throwing rocks at fearows in the sky." At the thought of that he put the badge back on the table standing in the same spot making sure that it would stay. After waiting a few moments he left the room with a puzzed look on his face.

"I wonder if there are some berries in the mess hall?" He thought.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
Years
((OOC: I'll keep this thread going if it's the last thing I do!!))

It was a narrow escape from the snover that had been following the group, but they managed to escape thanks to Lilly's sand attack (wait, does she know sand attack? oh well, works for me). She had simply launched the flurry of dust without thinking, and that blind courage was what got them away without a fight. Lilly was proud, and was renewedly determined. I will find Darkrai in the end of all this mess that I've wound myself into, and after that I know I can achieve my original goal of becoming a beautiful and proud Leafeon. Still daydreaming, Lilly padded on happily with her tail held high, not noticing a patch of off-colored and quite soft snow. Her paw sank in instantly when she set it down, but luckily not too far. The only thing this foolish action succeded in doing was causing the eevee to trip and land her face in the snow. With a hard yank and a spray of white powder, Lilly pulled her foot free as well as adding the side-effect of a white tinted pelt. But now all was well, and she was on track again.

It was a few minutes before Lilly sneezed, and only then did she realize that her nose was running. I have a cold?! No, not now! How could I go and get sick right before a... urk... fight. I was just too cocky, thats all. Maybe having a timid and careful nature is best after all. Still snuffing and sneezing, Lilly walked on and pretended that she didn't notice the horribley tickling that invaded her nose.

NatureKeeper

Behind away, the Snover recovered after the Sand Attack, and looked in dismay. People think he was evil even before allowing him to talk. He just wanted to warn them of the danger that lies in the end.

As for the pals, Costali was critically injured, and he needed healing right away. He pulled his backpack on and took an Oran Berry.

Costali used one Oran Berry!

He recovered, but he was still exhausted and aghasted, but also confused. The Snover... My aura sensor detected no negative aura... Was he really harmless? thought Costali.

'We'll have to camp here for the night.' said Nick, 'The forest is dangerous, and we do not have a fire pokémon for a campfire, so...' 'OBJECTION!' interrupted Lilly, 'I can light a fire. I need a rock and something smooth.'

'I can manipulate water with aura. Gimme a sec...' said Costali... '... ... ... There.' Costali gave Lilly a smooth Chunk of Ice. 'Good. It'll do well.' said Lilly, and used Tackle on a Tree that she placed a rock and the chunk of ice, followed by Costali's Aura Sphere and Nick's Metal Claw. The tree burnt into fire. 'Way to go. No, let's roast..' said Nick, but afterwise interuptted by Lilly saying: 'Belue Berrys. We'll Roast Belue Berrys.' And they ate a little dinner of belue berries, and slept, but Costali couldn't sleep. Thinking of Carrick tired him. Will he lie in that cold cave forever? I need to save him. After writing a note, he departed.

He headed back to Carrick's Cave, but he found nothing. 'Huh?' wondered Costali, 'Could it be?...' Then he began raging up. 'Enough of your tricks, Zurios! Show your self!' Then a wild Luxio appeared. 'Costali, my good old rival.. Where have you been?' The Luxio asked. 'What are you doing here, Zurios?! Aren't you hitting smart contests in the Sinnoh Region?!' asked Costali. 'I joined the Dark Forces. My mission happens to be stopping you from going through Cold Flake Path.' replied Zurios. 'You'll never get away with that. Aura Sphere!' shouted Costali, and he hit Zurios right on his head.

'Oh, look. The little Riolu is trying to save the day.' said Zurios. In enragement, Costali kept throwing Aura Spheres, but Luxio seemed fine. 'Now, allow me! Thunder Fang!' announced Luxio, but was stopped by a voice never missed to Costali.. 'Get your filthy fangs off Costali, Zurios!'
'These words... You are...!' said Costali

And from a nearby grass patch, a Lucario appeared. 'Dad!' said Costali. 'Hello, Cos. Zurios, you are mine! Rock Climb!' said Lucario. He scaled the huge wall and came to Zurios face to face, and launched an Aura Sphere far too powerful than that of the young Costalis, in fear, Zurios escaped like a Bidoof from an Arcues.

'As for some Carricky business... Aura...Rock Smash. Aura Sphere will be an intense blow and will cause another avalanche.' said the Lucario. The rock smash made the cave appear with a frozen Carrick inside. 'Oh my god... Now what..' said Costali...

MDP447.png

Pack: Oran Berry x3
Reviver Seed x3
Rindo Berries x4
Coba Berries x3
Money: $2000
HP: Damaged by 10.

killet513

Death the Kid
Years
Rehoma heared about the travel to snow covered forest and began to travel. He packed a few oran berries then left the base. He traveled all day wondering how much further it would take him. He knew he was going in the right direction because it was cold even to him.

"What was that?" he asked himself after hearing a loud bang in the distance, "that might be the gang fighting a group of dark forces.

"Well I can't do anything in the night so i better make a fire and rest so I can join the fight tomarrow. After thinking of what his dad would think of him he dozed off daydreaming.

Rehoma woke up in the middle of the night waking from a nightmare. He looked over to see if the fire was still ablaze when he saw a figure laughing as if he was feeding off of Rehoma's dream. He popped up terrified as he dazed into the ghost's eyes. The ghost got up and walked off still laughing at what seemed to be Rehoma's dream.

"What was that" Rehoma thought still froze from fear as he saw the pokemon walk away, "I guess I need to go back to sleep."

After a little longer he dozed off into a deep peaceful sleep.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
Years
OCC: No way shall this place die! I finally returned!

"Rest is the best thing we can do," Miao agreed. Ok, so she hadn't made the best decision with picking an argument with a Quagsire. She still had Thunderbolt on her side even if it wouldn't effect the ticked off Pokemon, but it would effect the many others. She just hoped that none of them would wonder into the territory of another Pokemon. "We should atleast have someone take watch as we sleep in case if the Quagsire returns. I'll do first post."

NatureKeeper

'More to go...' said Costali, 'Why Carrick is locked up there?!' 'Zurios has Ice Fang, Costali..' replied Lucario. 'Huh? How?' asked Costali. 'I actually don't have the fantiest idea.' replied Lucario in dismay.

Costali entered the cave, and used Force Palm. 'He's frozen solid!' said Costali. 'If it was my turn...' said Lucario, 'Close Combat!' Lucario used close combat, but Carrick was still frozen. 'Dad... It isn't working!' said Costali.

Soon, Nick and Lilly came. 'Hey! Costali. Hey... Er... You're Lucior, right?' asked Lilly. 'In fact I am.' replied the Lucario. 'Dad... Er... Carrickus Helpatimus?' said Costali. 'Costali, you didn't open Dawn's screen again to watch the Wizard Sh..' said Lucior. 'No, I didn't. I read the book when I was locked up in the library of Canalave in Sinnoh..' interrupted Costali.

'Bit Off-Topic?' asked Lilly. 'Oh, sorry...' said Costali. 'Lemme try~!' said Nick, 'Harden!'
Nick hardened and attacked Carrick. The ice began to crankle. 'It's working!' said Costali. 'Then, I will use Aura Barrier..' said Lucior. Lucior used Aura Barrier, and coated his body in aura, then attacked Carrick, wearing away the ice.

'Wh..' said Carrick. 'Rest, Carrick. Costali, Lilly and Nick. I want you to finish the road completely safe. Zurios is up to no good here, and my trainer needs me in 5 minutes. But first..' said Lucior.

Lucior has fully healed the Cold Flake Path team.

'Now, Cya..!' said Lucior. 'Lucario! Come! You need to train!' said Dawn. Lucior waved goodbye, then used Rock Climb.

MDP447.png

Pack:
Oran Berry x3
Reviver Seed x3
Rindo Berries x4
Coba Berries x3
Money: $2000
HP: Full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back