• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    zel really needs to show up... :(
    it's been like ages since he last logged-in... :\

I might as well leave a cookie here so maybe it'll attract him to get it. :P

That cookie idea is divinely good. You're a genius! I'll get my net to capture him. Or do you think a pokéball is better suited for the occasion?

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    That cookie idea is divinely good. You're a genius! I'll get my net to capture him. Or do you think a pokéball is better suited for the occasion?

Do you think we need to waste our Master Ball against Zel? ._.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    May i Join?
    I Wanna Join PLease?
    Thnk U!
    Zel You're Such An Amazing Hacker!
    =]

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2012
    I want to join the club. Zel 2.0 is and always will be a legend in PC. I'm new to hacking, and hacks like ShinyGold inspired me to start hacking, i'm not that good at it right now but that's not the point. ShinyGold FTW!

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Hehehe, umm sorry if im getting in between your conversation, but I would also use a Master Ball on Zel if he'd come back. I miss him.... Chui.... is there a reason why he's not on?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    Is this real ...
    Someone had to hit me *Ouch*

I cant believe it .. i hope its true and not just a silly trick ... :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back