• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★The Official BIGBANG Fan Club★

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Welcome to the BIGBANG Fan Club
    ★The Official BIGBANG Fan Club★

Introduction

This club is about the South Korean boy band. You may discuss any of their upcoming/current songs, music videos, concerts or anything that relates to them. The singers that make up BIGBANG are: G-Dragon, T.O.P, Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung. The password is VIP.

About BIGBANG
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

G-Dragon
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

T.O.P
    Spoiler:

Taeyang
    Spoiler:

Seungri
    Spoiler:

Daesung
    Spoiler:

Rules

1. Don't spam.
    2. Don't bash.
    3. Don't talk about other artists.
    4. PC rules apply.
    5. Make sure to fill out the membership form if you want to post, or it will be considered spam.
    6. These rules can be updated/changed.

Members

Owner-
    Charizard★

Co-Owner(s)-

Members-

Nyokou
    lahishendeeir

Joining Form

HTML:
    [b]Name[/b]
    [b]Why do you want to join?[/b]
    [b]Favorite Member[/b]
    [b]Favorite Song[/b]
    [b]Password[/b]

Last edited:

Nyokou

Global Generation
    Years
    Spoiler:

I cried when I watched the MV for Lies the first time. So sad! I also really like Last Farewell, Haru Haru, and Tonight. Oh, and every time I watch Seungri's music videos for VVIP and What Can I Do? I always feel like fainting. xD I think I really, really like him.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Spoiler:

I cried when I watched the MV for Lies the first time. So sad! I also really like Last Farewell, Haru Haru, and Tonight. Oh, and every time I watch Seungri's music videos for VVIP and What Can I Do? I always feel like fainting. xD I think I really, really like him.
    Welcome to the club :)

Ooo, a Maknae fan, XD
    I'm guessing, VVIP and What Can I Do? are your favorite songs by him?

Those were all good MV's, Tonight has to be one of my favorites, did you see Love Song yet? I felt like it was lacking something :/

Nyokou

Global Generation
    Years
    Yep, they are my favorites. Though, Strong Baby wasn't bad either.

I have not seen Love Song yet. I think I was really busy as an admin on a forum at the time... I'll have to watch it later, when I'm done watching the Inkigayo performances for today. Yeah, I really liked Tonight. Do you know who Areia is on YouTube by the way? He makes really awesome remixes of K-pop songs. His remix of Tonight is great. I think he also made one for High High.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Yep, they are my favorites. Though, Strong Baby wasn't bad either.

I have not seen Love Song yet. I think I was really busy as an admin on a forum at the time... I'll have to watch it later, when I'm done watching the Inkigayo performances for today. Yeah, I really liked Tonight. Do you know who Areia is on YouTube by the way? He makes really awesome remixes of K-pop songs. His remix of Tonight is great. I think he also made one for High High.
    You should watch it whenever you get the chance, it's pretty good. Is the Inkigayo performance English subs? If so could you post the link here? XD

I'll check him up right now!

Nyokou

Global Generation
    Years
    Nah, no one ever subs Inkigayo since it's just a music show. I think allkpop might still have it up on their front page though, not sure. Not a really interesting show anyway, well, this past week. Not a lot of people got to perform. I think Seungri's comeback stages on Music Core and Inkigayo were great back when he was promoting VVIP and What Can I Do? I remember being like so amazed... definitely one of the best I've seen. Maybe I'm too biased though... xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    Spoiler:

(:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Nah, no one ever subs Inkigayo since it's just a music show. I think allkpop might still have it up on their front page though, not sure. Not a really interesting show anyway, well, this past week. Not a lot of people got to perform. I think Seungri's comeback stages on Music Core and Inkigayo were great back when he was promoting VVIP and What Can I Do? I remember being like so amazed... definitely one of the best I've seen. Maybe I'm too biased though... xD
    Ohh. Well, I'll go look at it in a bit.

I remember seeing those, they were good! :D

Also, I found this remix of Daesung's Baby Don't Cry and T.O.P's Oh Mom
    Click to listen!

Oh and G-Dragon is now the best musician in South Korea :D

@Welcome to the club lahishendeeir :)

Last edited:

Nyokou

Global Generation
    Years
    Wow that was an awesome remix. Usually remixes using the instrumental of a different song sound kinda bad (to me anyway) so yeah. I also really like the instrumental of "Halo", but I could care less about Beyonce's vocals... Hearing BB's voices with it though is great. ♥

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Wow that was an awesome remix. Usually remixes using the instrumental of a different song sound kinda bad (to me anyway) so yeah. I also really like the instrumental of "Halo", but I could care less about Beyonce's vocals... Hearing BB's voices with it though is great. ♥
    It's one of my favorites XD
    This remix of Love Song isn't bad either. They even edited the MV a bit.

Nyokou

Global Generation
    Years
    Listening to it right now.

Oh my gosh.. TOP as a model for North Face. I'M SO JEALOUS OF THIS GIRL WITH HIM!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Haha, I want to meet T.O.P or any of the BIGBANG members.

If you guys haven't seen these videos, go ahead and check them out!

Big Bang Korean Music Wave Interview [VIDEOS]

GD&TOP Sunny10 CF (Website Version)

Back