• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆^☆ Uskelly's Competitive Battling Box ☆^☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    @wonjoon0330 - Really? Yours? It's an Amazing Pokemon, so you breed? =) If you see this, you could distribute now xD

@Aaron40 - Not interested in shinies, I'm picky on my Flawless IV'd pokes, if it was anything else, I'd give it free, sorry =P

@Dark Pulse94 - I could get those but ... Which metagross do you want? xD Hint: There's a right, and a wrong, you only get one guess xD

@Pokemon Μaster - Ya, I already have a Shiny Flawless Gliscor, unless your's has the sandviel ability, I'm not interested =P Is your Lucario EV trained?

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    @wonjoon0330 - Really? Yours? It's an Amazing Pokemon, so you breed? =) If you see this, you could distribute now xD
    Yeah I RNG breed! ^^

Although I don't abuse as much as I used to

But I still breed one time to time lol

So I can redistribute your giveaway Pokemon? :D

But I don't have any of your giveaway Pokes yet XD

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Yes, you can pick them up whevever you're free =)

TESTING

TESTING

Last edited:

mrkman55

The Pokemon Masters Tourney!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    Hey uskelly, don't want to sound like such a pest but when are we going to get our trade down? lol. I'm going to be on for pretty much rest of the night so catch me when you can.

Also, I'm interested in the flawless beldum so yea idk if you want anything for it or what. so ttyl. I might be able to tutor your machamp

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Might? I need a definate answer =) Can you also tutor bounce to my Gyrados? Which is also darn near Flawless? =)

Want your Alakazam now?

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    ok, the metagross i want is the shiny one - it has 31 in all iv's (and i liek shiny Metagross) but i will settle with the beldum (i assume it was cloned and one was EV'd - while the other wasn't, then they were re-cloned) - and anyways, i can trade any pokemon from pokewalker standard courses, winner's path and night sky's edge - i'll try to get IV's but i don't know how to calculate them

also i'm going to get a shiny charmander (Lv 5) soon - i'll post when i have it
    ----------------------------------------------------
    also, that dusknoir and swampert (the shinies) look good. i personally would prefer a adamant/brave non-shiny swampert, but with those IV's i'll make the switch! (also, when you post IV's, what does "/x/" mean? is it 0?) oh, and 'm interested in "10 ANIV Charizard" - but what's "10 ANIV"? (soz, i'm new to trhis thread, and i just want to lay all my cards on the table)

Last edited:

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Sorry, wrong answer =) You weren't suppose to be greedy, hence the hints =P

I'm not really interested in any pokewalker pokemon or a shiny Charmander =/

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Could I get IV's of your Rotom, Aggron, Raichu, Weaville, and Lanturn please? =)

If you know they're bad, you don't have to go into details =P

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    none of them should be to bad :P
    Rotom-Flawless
    Aggron-10/30/15/31/28/26
    Raichu-good IV's in the wrong places so won't get into that on :P
    Weavile-flawless
    and finally my buddy lanturn^^-31/x/x/31/31/22

Status
    Not open for further replies.