• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆The Lumine Fanclub☆

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I'm not good at coming up with ideas for the title, so you'll have to live with it.

This club is here for the sole purpose of honoring Lumine, and other reasons. That pretty much makes it not the "sole" purpose, but it sounded good. Why does he deserve a fanclub? This question should really be asked, but some don't find it as obvious as I do. If it's important for you to know, then here goes. He's an awesome battler, I'm assuming from his record. He's smart, even if he says he isn't. I'm not sure if he has. He's a cool person and an easy person to talk to. Lumine is friendly too, just talk to him. He joined my fanclub. He's easy to understand, meaning he writes clearly and stuff like that. One last thing because I can't come up with more at the moment, he's Lumine.

Rules:
    1. Obviously, you have to worship, er...like Lumine.
    2. No flaming Lumine at anytime, that should be obvious as well.
    3. Follow PC's rules.
    4. Follow rules 1-3
    5. Follow rule 4. That should make it extra enforced, XD.

Members:
    The Solitary Angel
    King Cosmic
    Zet Netroc
    _Prince_
    Lady Nicole
    Xairmo
    ~Mithos~
    Azonic
    Hinamori_Momo
    Beret
    GrayLuna
    xxxSabaxxx
    luckyCHARMS
    Toki_Wartooth
    Name
    sims796
    .-'Infernal Hylian'-.
    Romance Hero
    Midori Chi
    Itachi 2007
    Satsuki
    Alakazam17
    ukballer
    Tortured_Soul

Last edited:

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Why thank you. Now we must wait for the members, I'm sure many will join.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Lumine's a pretty cool guy. after all, he's a fan of WWE, so he's gotta be cool, right? Well, anyways, may I join? *this is the first member FC I have ever joined*

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Lol Terence didn't see you there mate XD, anyways welcome.

Now? I shall wait til tomorrow for I will watch RAW XD.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    No probs I wont don't worry, he's somehow my rival aswell =P, anyways good luck there bud you'll need it.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Well I just got bombed with tons of Uni projects, not to mention I've got to study tomorrow for my Bio, Programming quiz =\, ah right I also haven't had dinner yet =_=

Back