• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☼~*The Greatest of Stardust-Kumo Fanclub*~☼

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008

This Fan Club is dedicated to the greatest member of all, Stardust-Kumo.

She formally known as 'Star.' She is very nice, intelligent, and heartwarming.

One of her best traits is being obsessed with Sasuke from the popular anime series "Naruto." And if you're a big Sasuke fan, you should join her club too! XD

[Owner]
    ShurikenZ

[Co-Owner]
    Pipluper

[Members]
    Toki_Wartooth
    Midori Chi
    Super Gullwing
    Twilight Prince Link

If you want to get to know her better. Click here to she her awesome profile!

Last edited:

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    *while cling fairly tightly* XD

no you dont have to co-own, *THIS IS YOUR FANCLUB*

You're the tops!

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Well anyways, how are you doing today Star, anything new?

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    I'm doing great today. n__n

I got the whole house to myself today, and just now one of my friends from TB crowned me 'Queen of Ownage' after I told him about this fight that me and another girl had on Friday < - He said it was the best story he'd ever heard. x3

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Yays! I'm at my friends house right now, and we're going to a Cleveland Browns game tomorrow (or today I guess). I'd likey to co-owny. Star is a good friend of mine. ^^

I can't wait for the game Eternal Sonata! TOMORROW IS THE RELEASE DATE!!! (the 17th) I just played the demo and the battle style is intersting and fun. Also the visual and audio style of the game is amazing. If either of you have 360's and XBox Live, you should check out the demo. ^^

*hugs Star*

~desu Saba~

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    OF COURSE YOU CAN CO-OWN! I'll tell Shuri to make you co-owny.
    Hiiii Saba!! *hugs*

Oh yeah, my friend Tyler was talking about that game a lot this week, and how awesome it was going to be, and he did mention the release day several times.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Dude..you need'a get more members. Because you kick ass, and this shouldn't be on the second page back, when everyone else that matters is on the first page >_>

So yeah, basically, the point of me posting here is to bump you back up to the first page of this forum.

Oh wait yeah, and..

*Joinages*

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Hey Star, how things going? Speaking of xbox360, halo 3 is coming out too in less then 2 weeks!

.Aero

Years
    Hey Star! *hugs*

Halo 3 is going to be fun, but I never really was that into shooters. (Some are great though, such as Metroid) I mainly stick with RPG's and Sims. They're always intersting and fun. Halo 3 comes out on my grandpa's birthday. (25th) But sadly he passed away from Melanoma cancer two (or three) years ago. That's how I remember the release date. Do any of you have it pre-ordered?

~desu Saba~

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Aww thanks so much, Toki! ^-^; *hugs*

Yeah, there's a lot of games coming out right now, everyone I know (the guys, at least) are talking about all of them.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Aww thanks so much, Toki! ^-^; *hugs*

Yeah, there's a lot of games coming out right now, everyone I know (the guys, at least) are talking about all of them.

*Hugs in a totally non-sexual way because I wouldn't cheat with you when your pair made this FC >_>*

xD Um..I'm not actually really that into anything that's coming out, but I've heard of Eternal Sonata before; it just doesn't seem like something i would get too into =/

What's going on?

.Aero

Years
    Hey Star! *hugs again*

Well what's up? Well guess what, I just got XBox Live working today. So I downloaded the Eternal Sonata Demo, and played it through for the second time. I figured out a ton of stuff that I didn't know about the first time I went through it. The game was supposed to come out today, but my EB Games (which is now a game stop, but I still call it EBs) doesn't get it in until earliest tomorrow. That made me mad, but I got to play it today. I wasted a ton of time though trying to get the XBL working. I had to unplug everything, and get behind our huge 2 ton TV cabinet and move it all into the study (where the only computer that works with Ethernet cables is.) Then I had to drag the TV from my basement up to the study. I plugged everything and went on XBL with the Ethernet cable, then tried wireless but it failed. So I looked a bit, and then I found out all I needed to do was choose the network I wanted to acces. XP So then I had to move it all back to the normal TV it's on, and then it took me an hour to hook it all back up. XBL works now though! ~Woohoo~

New topic, well if you read on Seken, my dog that is 3 years younger than I am was put to sleep today. We thought he had an infected toe nail, and this morning it was bleeding like crazy. My mom took him into the vet today and he said it was cancer, and so he was put to sleep. My little brother had to be the saddest of us three (there are three boys in my family) because Casey (my dog) has been around longer than he has...

Hope your day has been good. ^^

~desu Saba~

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    LOL Toki xD *hugs back in a totally nonsexual way*

*hugs Saba* Hi! =D

It kind of sucks for me, I have to miss out on all of the video game fun, because I don't have XBoxes and all that. I really just have a bunch of gameboys, a PS2, an old-ass nintendo, and my DS </So outdated>. x3

Awwww Saba thats so sad!! ;__; *hugs you very tight* I always cry when dogs die, in fact this may sound terrible, but when a person dies (ones that I'm not paticularly close with) I do not feel as much melancholy as I do when a dog dies..Hope some of you can understand that. Well, if you look on the bright side, your dog's in a very happy place now.

Years
    May I join? You were in the Chobits club, weren't you? Or something like that? I remember talking to you about Chobits. XD And woot for Naruto!

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    May I join? You were in the Chobits club, weren't you? Or something like that? I remember talking to you about Chobits. XD And woot for Naruto!

Yeah I owned the club- should probobally go back to that, shouldn't I? xD

And sure you can join! Shuri, pwease add Miss Midori Chi to the memberlist. ^3^

.Aero

Years
    Yeah, losing my dog was sad, and I do understand what you mean about not feeling as sad about losing a person you're not as close to as a dog. But that's just human nature I guess. I didn't cry, I just felt angry, because I thought my mom was lying to me about him having cancer. It was true though, I'm glad that we get to keep his ashes though, we're gonna bury them.

On a brighter note though (no pun intended) I got Eternal Sonata today! It's great fun, except the cut-scenes are extremely long, but well done. The voices of the people are annoying though, so I switched them to the Japanese with subs, but that was even more annoying because they talked faster and higher. XD Oh well though. The battles are fun too, and a girl does an 8 year old's voice, the usual thing for young boys. Haha. His name is Beat. There's a town called Ritardondo (Retard-ondo) and my brother was really ticking me off saying it over and over, he said that the retard part basically sums up the game. Then he started making fun of how annoying the people's voices are when they use specials, and I was wondering why he repeated them every time if they were so annoying. It makes not sense.

See you soon Star! *hugs*

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    Why would you say that? It's only been 12 hours of inactivity. (I think)

Anyway Star! *hugs* ^^ How are you!? I'm ticked of at the "a" people, aren't you? We need a special name for them so we don't have to write out their names.

~desu Saba~

Back