• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] ♔ ART BATTLE #1 ♔ Kirby VS Nina : Pixel Art

Who should win?

• Kirby

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Nina

Votes: 16 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZKE

Not an ounce of maturity.
Years
  • 19/16 split right now. It's interesting to observe how the votes have followed. A couple of days ago we were tied up at 14/14, before that I believe it was Nina in the leader, and before that Kirby. You're both quality spriters and it shows in how evenly the votes have tended to go, usually only one or two votes of separation bouncing back and forth instead of a landslide in one way for days at a time.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    This is the most intense and well matched battle I've ever participated in.

Years

• And we have a winner!

vUKYVqu.png

7IeiACP.png
    zIQhpDo.png

KIRBY

Congratulations! You pulled out such a lead at the end when we were neck and neck for so long! You deserve it, this was a lot of fun. :D

Thanks for voting, everyone! ❤

Years
  • Congratulations! I voted for Nina myself, but as everyone else has echoed, both pieces were exceptional. You guys have quite a bit of talent.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Wow, this was amazing. Thanks everyone for your votes and support, but most of all thank Nina for orchestrating this battle, determining the conditions, carrying it out, AND creating an awesome badass sprite on top of everything. I'm very grateful for the win, but considering the turn out (this is the highest amount of votes a contest had gotten in a long, long time), I'm comfortable with non-ironically and completely cheeseily saying that all of A&D won this time. You guys rock.

Can't wait for round two. ;)

Any new comers want a challenge? Just call out either Nina or myself for a dual in the stickied Art Battle thread. I'm certainty up for another battle! B)

Back