• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥☆♥ Myzou's Trainer Card Area: Take 2 ♥☆♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
  • I'm ditching the Curvy Template. However, I may have some new stuff pop up soon, including a revamp of the Square and Triangle templates. :P

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Here ya go :)

Years
  • No the curvy template! T_T XD I was wondering, on the triangle template, could you flip the trinagle upside down? O_o

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Yes I can :P

But I'll be altering the templates majorly when I get some free time, so if you want one before, request :D Circle and Mini will be staying untouched, I know that much.

I'll probably compress Star into something... different :P

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Name: Diamond
    Template: Square
    Badges: 1st Sinnoh one please.
    Background: Surprise me.
    Trainer Sprite: DP male hero if possible
    Pokemon: Monferno, Shinx, and Aipom
    Balls: N/A but can I have the little icons?

Hey is it possible if you could put the Monferno, Shinx, and Aipom sprites around my trainer too like you did for Dawn? If not then ignore this part and I will give full credit to you again! Thanks in advance.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • ♥☆♥ Myzou's Trainer Card Area: Take 2 ♥☆♥

EDIT:

Star has been remade, yet again :P But this time I'm happy with it :D Mini Badges Made By Kenji :D Mini Ribbons (only 4) made by me. May make another 4 in the future :P

No name is available on it, however, all badges are available, courtesy, as said, to Kenji. I had INTENDED to make it a giant ribbon, but I couldn't get the ribbon to look right :P So it's just a giant medal :P

EDIT2: Triangle has been completely redesigned.

(And yes, I kept that background for future use :P) I am looking into getting Photoshop so I can White Be Gone the outside edges :P) In the future, the mystery dungeon sprites might be put into the white space under/above said pokemon, however, the 2 middle ones will remain in the middle with the trainer :)

Square will be redone, just probably not tonight, but possibly.

EDIT3: On Second Thought, I've ditched Square as well.

I will work on a new one though XD

Last edited:
    Years
  • These both look really great! ^^ That triangle looks really awsome. & I really like the re-vamped star <3 So can all badges fit on the star or only 4? I'm a little confused XD

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • All can, I was just showing off the new ribbons I made XD

Eventually I'll get around to making another 4 ribbons.

I was debating taking out the dent on the star on top + Bottom for room for the name, but it made it look really awkward, and too much like a first aid sign :P

EDIT: Added new example to front post to show all 8 badges :P

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Name: ~Tropical
    Template: mini
    Badges: none (possible to make a tropius instead of badges?)
    Background: an exotic beach... or underwater
    Trainer Sprite: a female FR/LG swimmer
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Pikachu, Clamperl, Buneary, Smeargle, Suicune (Platinum)
    Balls: Icons

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Name: N/ATemplate: Star Badges: Sinnoh Background: https://www-tc.pbs.org/nbr/site/images/green-background.jpgTrainer Sprite: an overworld https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh151/ibrahim523/fg.pngPokemon: Shinx(platinum sprite) Troterra(platinum) Arcanine(d/p) Flygon(d/p) Wartortle(d/p) Lickilicky(plat.) Balls: don't think that is neccesary

That Overworld was deleted...

EDIT: Nvm... you didn't put a space after it and Pokemon: so it added Pokemon: to the end -.-; I'll work on it when I wake up :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • ^____^ thank you dear! it looks wonderful. I love how you got her to 'sit' in the middle of the flower.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Name: Jack
    Template: Triangle
    Badges: Shinou
    Background: Suprize Me :o,o.
    Trainer Sprite: Riley's overworld sprite, please.
    Pokemon: Blissey, Ampharos, Tyrannitar, Feraligatr, Forteress, Lucario

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • If you say Surprise me, you're bound to get the background I've been using on it :P XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back