• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥✩~--Team Shine--~✩ ♥

The Void

hiiiii
Years
  • Username: dragon456
    Experience: 2 years experience of ROM Hacking. Enough for you?
    Skills: Super Advanced Scripter, TitleScreen Editor (Pokemon only)
    Proof of work: This, this, this, and this. ;)
    Past experience: Isn't this the same as 'Experience'? Anyway, I've worked for one team before but the team fell apart due to the leader being busy always and that was it. I don't do my hacks with teams or anything and I'd rather do them alone (I'm a lone wolf). Right now, however, I'm looking for teams I could cooperate with in order to improve my hacking and cooperation skills.

Note that I need to know the storyline first, though, before joining. I want to see if the plotline is good enough or not. But for now, count me in. Send me a VM/PM when the project starts since I'm not always gonna stick around this thread waiting for your reply. So if you need anything, you know the drill :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Sure, accepted. We need a scripter. So, you can edit FR TS? Would you like the TS to be PMed to you?
    Btw anyone who wants to see the thread, see me! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Username:Robodean
    Skills:
    Graphics, Spriting, Text Editing
    Proof of work:PM Me As I havn't yet done 15 posts
    Past experience: Many Lone Hacks.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Sure, accepted. We need a scripter. So, you can edit FR TS? Would you like the TS to be PMed to you?
    Btw anyone who wants to see the thread, see me! :D

Yes, I can edit the FireRed TS, but only the Pokemon as mentioned in my previous post. Also, I did mention I wanted to know the storyline/plotline first before working, didn't I? I wanted to know if it was worth...

But anyway, just PM me the ROM and I'll be on my way. Any further job details should be PM'ed to me as well. Thanks :)

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • I don't get it. I also need to know any additional details. Are there gonna be any curse words in the hack? Because if so, then I quit scripter role.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    There is no cursing, I'll PM you the story. :D
    ZTH, That's a good idea!

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
  • thanks but i wasent done i'll post u the discription of a contient like island soon

and we can make this hack and mine like ina mimi series

Sunfall Island- A Tropical Resort Island in the Middle of the __________ Islands. Neo Pokemon Are Found Here.
    Neo Pokemon are experimentaly Enhanased Pokemon with unique features. Like A Charizard With Fire and Water properties

Last edited:

zachlim98

Half-way mark Scripter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2016
    Username: zachlim98
    Experience: Like I've been Rom hacking for one and a half years now.
    Skills: Scripter, mapper, titlescreen hacker(Everything), sprite inserter
    Proof of work: Check my signature
    Past experience: Worked on 3 teams before but we never finished our hacks. :(

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
  • Ok Um I got An New Idea for an island. A Carnival Like Island with Events and Prizes. We can callit SunFun Isle.

Another one is a Factory Like Island Called Mecha Island

and My Last Idea for the day is.... A Ruin-filled island featuring rock, bug, psychick, dark, and ghost pokemon Called Ancient Island

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    zachlim98, Declined. The sprites inserted, are badly inserted, and the map that you made is not the style we'll be using. Sorry. Btw ZTH, I like your last idea. Ancient Island, where lots of legendaries are found, and many other rare Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Sure, that could be like a deep area in Ancient Island. Could you think of any Pokémon that would be in Ancient Island? I was thinking of Crobat, Gigalith, and common Mew! :o

Back