• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥✩~--Team Shine--~✩ ♥

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Awesome, accepted! Btw Glowing Moon will return! :D It will feature Sinnoh, aswell a new hack called (no name yet) will be a demake of the original D/P! :D Btw I'll add all the old Team Shine members incase we need more peole. :)

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    Hey Sorry For Being Inactive :(( If You Need Graphics Just Tell Me....^_^ BTW I'll Focus In This Team!..>.<

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I've sent M.L. some tiles, hopefully he can insert them. Btw shall we disable every hack for temp and work on RD ROL and Light Platinum - Arceus Edition? We need to get this thread more active...

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
  • Im back Sorry for being so inactive My Life Caught Up to me...

Guys,,,,I Just Disscontitued my Hack And Started up a new one if anyone is interrested....When or IF the New thread Shows up.....I'll Let You Guys Kow but until then I am glad to be a member of Team Shine annd a Friend of atif.

Last edited:
    Back