• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Nova's Kawaii Trainer-Card Shop ♥

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    Nova's Kawaii Trainer Card Shop

Rules
    :: You may Request as many Cards as you want, but only Request one Card per day ::
    :: Do not bash my work, if you don't like 'em don't request 'em. You may however give constructive critism ::
    :: Please, fill out the Forms completely. The less you sepecify the more creative control I get ::
    :: Do not Rush me, I work as fast as I can ::
    :: If you use my Cards in your Signature or anywhere else you must give credit ::

Sources
    3rd Generation GBA Sprites and Icons :: Pokemon Elite 2000
    4th Generation DS Sprites :: Serebii
    Custom Pokemon Sprites and Character Aavtars :: Pokesho

Examples

:: Type Alpha ::

:: Type Beta ::

:: Type Gamma ::

:: Animated Mini ::

:: Master's Card ::

Request Form

::Alpha Card Form::
    Name::{Your Name}
    Color::{What Colors you want the Card to be. If you only list one Color I will just do different shades of that color.}
    Trainer Sprite::{Your Trainer Sprite. Either Provide or Specify.}
    Sprites::{What Type of Pokemon Sprites you want. DS or Pokesho. If you want any other types of Custom Sprites(Recolors, ect.) please provide.}
    Pokemon::{6 Pokemon you want on your Card.}
    Badges or Icons::{Kanto, Jhoto, Hoenn, or Battle Frontier.} {Regular Icons or Trozei. If you want a 4th Generation Pokemon I cannot do Trozei Icons.}

::Beta Card Form::
    Color::{What Colors you want the Card to be. If you only list one Color I will just do different shades of that color.}
    Sprites::{What Type of Pokemon Sprites you want. DS or Pokesho. If you want any other types of Custom Sprites(Recolors, ect.) please provide.}
    Badges or Icons::{Kanto, Jhoto, Hoenn, or Battle Frontier.} {Regular Icons or Trozei. If you want a 4th Generation Pokemon I cannot do Trozei Icons.}

::Gamma Card Form::
    Picture/Character::{You may either select a Pokemon Charcter Avatars, like the one in the Example, from Pokesho.} {Provide your own Picture of another Character. Note: If you Provide you own Picture please make it is a decent size. 100x100 Preferably}

::Animated Mini::
    Name::{Your Name. Not too long, please.}
    Shapes::Stars, Hearts, Diamonds, or Circles.}
    Trainer::{Your Trainer Sprite. Either Provide or Specify}
    Sprites::{What Type of Pokemon Sprites you want. GBA Version or Pokesho. If you want any other types of Custom Sprites(Recolors, ect.) please provide.}

:: Master's Card::
    Color::{What Color you want. Sorry, only 1 Color on this one please.}
    Background::{A Background Picture. Please Provide. If you cannot provide a Background for whatever reason then do not fret. I will take care of it}
    Sprites::{What Type of Pokemon Sprites you want. GBA Version or Pokesho. If you want any other types of Custom Sprites(Recolors, ect.) please provide.}
    Pokemon & Nicknames::{6 Pokemon you want on you Card along with thier Nicknames. If you do not provide Nickname{s} then I will just use the Pokemon's regular Name.}

All Diamond and Pearl Sprites now Availible!

Last edited:

Aggron-x-Ryder

Da Girl Who Rides Aggrons..duh
    Years
    oo oo me please!
    Alpha
    Name: Maddy
    Colour: Blue
    Trainer Sprite : Beauty [Emerald] (I cant put URLs in yet....)
    Pokemon : Flygon, Aggron, Articuno, Latios, Shiney Charizard, Altaria ((All Emerald))
    Badges: Battle Frontier..
    Thanks!

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    Here you go! ^^ Sorry for the delay.

I hope you like it. You had Latios Listed as a Pokemon for the Card, but I noticed you had the same team in your Signature except you had Latias instead. So just for fun I added a Latias next to the Trainer. If you want anything changed don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy! ^^

dragonslayer400

Blastoise Ownz You !!!
    Years
    can i have one i want the beta
    name dragon.s
    color green
    trainer spirit gary
    pokemon mewtwo shiny charizard pikachu dragonite blastoise manafi
    pokemon behind the trainer manafi

Demonta

Jem Juggler
    Years
    Name::Demonta
    Color::red and stuff
    Trainer Sprite::

Sprites::the coolest you decide XD
    Pokemon::dragonite, salamence, blaziken, nidoking, tyranitar and feraligatr
    Badges::battle frontier

Aggron-x-Ryder

Da Girl Who Rides Aggrons..duh
    Years
    Umm, just to ask, instead of the blue latias/latios, can u put the red one in a box instead? and next to me a Aggron and instead of Aggron on the side, can u put Lugia there please? Thanks!
    Hope it's not too confusing!

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    Whew! That was a work-out, but everything's finished. Enjoy! ^^

:: Aggron-x-Ryder ::I hope the the changes are okay. ^^ If you need something else changed feel free to ask.

:: DragonSlayer400 ::I decided to add in the Trozei Icons for the heck of it. ^^; If you don't like them just ask and I can fix it no problem.

:: Dragon Leader-Shadow ::You only listed 5 Pokemon so one of the Boxes is empty. If you wanted a 6th one just ask and I'll add it to the Card.

:: Demonta :: Hope you like it. ^^ You said to use whatever Sprites I thought looked best and I'm really fond of Pokesho. If you decide you want different Sprites don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited:

PhoenixFluff

Polar Express Rider
    Years
    You're right, these are kawaii!

Beta
    Name::~Emmy~
    Color::~Maroon~
    Trainer Sprite::

Sprites:: ~Pokesho~
    Pokemon::~Lugia, Delcatty, Swellow, Tropius, Chimecho, Ninetales~
    Icons::~Regular Icons~

Last edited:
    Years
    Alpha
    Franklin
    Blue
    Pokemon Firered/Leafgreen PKMN Ranger Male
    Quilava,Swampert,Umbreon,Yanma,Venasaur,Bonsly
    B1:Knowledge Symbol
    B2:Rain Badge
    B3:Rainbow Badge
    B4:Rising Badge
    B5:Spike Shell Badge
    B6:Coral Badge
    B7 & B8:2 Pokemon Contest Ribbons

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    Wow. Only one Request Today. Oh Well! ^^ Here you go!

I'll be quite honest, I couldn't find the Contest Ribbon Pics anywhere so I had to leave them blank. If you can find a Pic of the Ribbons for me or want two different Badges instead just ask.

Back