• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{♥}Slowbro's Trading Thread{♥}

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    I got a new FC, so make sure you erase my old one and put in my new one.

Oh yeah, this Shaymin has been checked as legit. So don't be like, "THAT'S NOT REAL!"

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Haha yeah. I KNEW you were typing something when you were on it for that long.

And yes, it is ok.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Shiny pixel hedgehog. Remember that much.

It's really the least I could do. I'll be sure to come back, and give you more events you want.

ѕℓσωвяσ

PK Rockin' ★☆
    Years
    Your sooo awesomeeee <33 You should start a fanclub, Ill be first to join! xD Do you have a trade thread? I'd like to put it in my signature! ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Yeah, it's kinda towards the bottom of the list it's named ~~~~New Event Shop~~~~ or something.

My full list is in there, so check it out and let your jaw drop :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    E-mail. I have Action Replay to clone, but I mainly use something called an R4.

It can convert any Pokemon to a .pkm file to store on your computer (which is why my PC boxes don't get full in the game).

We just traded 50:50.

So my list is going to have a huge update coming soon.

Dman026

I Got a Gabite lv 24 i don't have much more to give because i just started the game.

Dman026

My friend code is : 1504 - 7706 - 8165 and my nam is Den

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back