• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~* The Bubbley Bree Fanclub *~♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furea-chan

Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    Konichiwa!! I've made this fanclub for my sister Bree because I need to be nice to her (just kidding!) Join now or fear my wrath!!! (Kidding again)

Co-Owner: Bree

Owner: Me

I WANT YOU TO JOIN THE BREE FANCLUB!

Furea-chan

Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    You're welcome Bree. Hopefully peope will join. Since you didn't say anything at home how was school?

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Hi Bree! I'll join your bubbley fanclub if that okay. :) I brought chop sticks!

Just adding:
    Spoiler:

Furea-chan

Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    Welcome to the club Ichigo-Sama. Bree be more active and post in your own fanclub!!!

Breezy-Chan

Spread Your Wings..And Fly ♥
    Years
    Flarey-Chan: Ok sorry I'll try to be more active but I can't when you're on the computer al the time............

One Charmed Dude: Ok, do I know you? Or do you know my sister Flarey-Chan or something?

Furea-chan

Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    Um yeah Bree he's my friend from school........ don't worry....... so anyway Miss Snotty how are you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back