• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥John Denver's Luv Shack♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoto

Years
Actually, I thought it was a smiley until you said that......

and no, no one else had that avatar.... he got banned on one name, made a new one, and cleaned up his act.... not his avatar, though, which is a dead giveaway... forgot his old name, but where you have "Somebody", Dakota, his said "I AM HOT CHIX".......

I'm a detective! :P

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
I was sad that Ty was banned~

On my calculator I always write up little smilies XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
=3 WHEE! STELLAR LOUSSIER!!

Uh yeah, why did TyTy get banned anyway? OH YEAH I REMEMBER... Dakota should know too. He said something in the Battle With The Moderators (<----- random name) thread.

Lucid

Hey Dakota! Remember me?! I'm the person who made this nifty thread! ;O!!!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
=P Ty's given a nice little warning to me. He's got my respect for that. Heh..

Meh well.. THIS IS TEH DAKOTA DUDE CLUB! NOT TEH TY DUDE CLUB! SO ...... LETS PLAY ITS TEH DAKOTA DUDE CLUB AND STAY ON TOPIC WITH THE NON-TyTy PERSON!!

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Tyson got banned? Nuurh. wait, wtf.. I didn't even know the guy.

If you type the numbers 80085 in a calculator you get the word boobs.

^ That's the my way of saying I know you don't like me but I like you so I'll join this club :p

::gets stomped by megaman::

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Dylan said:
Actually, I thought it was a smiley until you said that......

and no, no one else had that avatar.... he got banned on one name, made a new one, and cleaned up his act.... not his avatar, though, which is a dead giveaway... forgot his old name, but where you have "Somebody", Dakota, his said "I AM HOT CHIX".......

I'm a detective! :P

Yeah...him..XD Strange little person..XD

John Denver

Banned
Years
For crying out loud Kylie, quit trying to find something else to ban me for.

Kylie-chan said:
<_< Stay on appropriate talk, please.

...and you better say that in every other fan club...as well as the DCC...cause this is mild compared to everyone elses...

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
Kylie hates me too now~ So we're in the same boat Dakota X3;

MN ... Kylie hating us ... wow. We're regular twins <_<;

John Denver

Banned
Years
Katsuro said:
Kylie hates me too now~ So we're in the same boat Dakota X3;

MN ... Kylie hating us ... wow. We're regular twins <_<;

She hates anyone who proves her wrong...

Not to mention we're going to anime detour together and totally mackin all the ladys...

WUT WUT

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
Yes...let's pick up some hot girls there. I'm sure they'll be ... just awesome XD

I'm not inferring that whoever goes to anicons are geeks, but, ok, I'll infer that.

That's why I've told no one IRL that I'm going XD Keep my standings intact~

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
First of all, I do NOT hate you, Dakota. -_-; Secondly, if I was aiming to ban you, I'd have warned you by now. <<; As I haven't, then I obviously don't think your behaviour is bad enough for a warning yet. Thirdly, I do not hate you [like I said] because you proved me wrong, because you haven't proved a thing. @_@

John Denver

Banned
Years
Katsuro said:
Yes...let's pick up some hot girls there. I'm sure they'll be ... just awesome XD

I'm not inferring that whoever goes to anicons are geeks, but, ok, I'll infer that.

That's why I've told no one IRL that I'm going XD Keep my standings intact~

Yeah...sad to say but 90% of people that go to those cons are 30 year old balding men that live with their parents. Or big girls with the annying cat headbands...

SO WE'RE AIMIN FOR 10%!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back