• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥July Daily Chit-Chat♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Dawg 2005 said:
    It's his new name. If you look at his MSN name or user title it's The_vibe, so people are starting to call it him.

Ok, I'll start calling him that, I think he blocked me on MSN though

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Dawg 2005 said:
    Nah, he's having problems with MSN at the moment. WLM wasn't working for him for a couple of days.

With me he hasn't been on for like a month

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Dawg 2005 said:
    Oh, I got a mic a while back now. I'm glad I got one. It's funny when I get hyper and I start singing to people.

I remember you were singing to barbie girl on MSN

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    That reminds me, I must buy a mic or a webcam this summer, Kimi wants to hear my voice so badly xD

Nice theme Conor~

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I know, it would've been very funny

Karasuma said:
    That reminds me, I must buy a mic or a webcam this summer, Kimi wants to hear my voice so badly xD

Nice theme Conor~

I like my theme too

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    That is why I'm known as PC's mysterious guy, I don't like to show my identity..but the time will come when I have to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back