• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥July Daily Chit-Chat♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Heh, We've only just started a new month and we're already talking about next month :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    drummershuff said:
    Pink, are you going to throw little pink hearts at me? Oh noez1!one
    No, but I can do this.

I wonder what would happen if you mixed Pizza with Cereal? Pizereal? Would it be breakfeast? Would it be Dinner? hmmm...food for thought....or thoughts for food or thinking thoughts that feed while you thought you thought you ate food while thinking the thoughts that thought you ate that thought you thought that ate the food that you thought you thought you ate...I think

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    drummershuff said:
    You should've known. XD

Pink, are you going to throw little pink hearts at me? Oh noez1!one

Lol Pink hearts XD I wanna throw around yellow stars, they have pointy ends >D

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Emma said:
    Lol Pink hearts XD I wanna throw around yellow stars, they have pointy ends >D
    I want to throw little tiny pencils, but you don't see me going around saying that. XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Blue said:
    No, but I can do this.

I wonder what would happen if you mixed Pizza with Cereal? Pizereal? Would it be breakfeast? Would it be Dinner? hmmm...food for thought....or thoughts for food or thinking thoughts that feed while you thought you thought you ate food while thinking the thoughts that thought you ate that thought you thought that ate the food that you thought you thought you ate...I think
    Alot of people are confusing me lately. First Toothy, then Andy and now you...

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Karasuma said:
    Eww hearts? You should've saved those for the February DCC John...

Woot second page~

Why for the February DCC?

Tiny pencils? What about small missiles that can let off massive explosions XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Emma said:

Small missles... good thinking! XD

About.. the size of a fingernail and explosions as big as I want. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Dawg 2005 said:
    Alot of people are confusing me lately. First Toothy, then Andy and npw you...
    It's what I do. Or what I don't do when I do the things that I did when I did what I thought I didn't do when I really did do it but only thought I didn't do it because I did do it once but not that other time that I didn't do the thing I do but didn't do the time before.

...in other words, you'll get used to it. XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Emma said:

Three Words: Va-len-tines Day xD

I get my pencils from IKEA

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Blue said:
    It's what I do. Or what I don't do when I do the things that I did when I did what I thought I didn't do when I really did do it but only thought I didn't do it because I did do it once but not that other time that I didn't do the thing I do but didn't do the time before.

XD Somehow I understood that XP

What about this...

DID YOU KNOW!... Taht we hmunas can raed mdudled up wrods as lnog as the frist and lsat lteters are the smae

Hehe, Know what that says anyone? XP

Oh! I knew that Rocky XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Emma said:
    XD Somehow I understood that XP

What about this...

DID YOU KNOW!... Taht we hmunas can raed mdudled up wrods as lnog as the frist and lsat lteters are the smae

Hehe, Know what that says anyone? XP

You were talking newbie Emmo-chan xD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Blue said:

I can understand all of that, but man it'd be hard to explain. XDD

Emma, that's so old. XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Blue said:

I understood one bit of that, and that was the first four words. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back