• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~♥The ♥Whitney♥ Fanclub♥~

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
  • Sounds like fun^^I'm going to eat tons of pizza!*starts munching on a piece of wood*OMG,i really need to lose weight....

Ah,poor boy...

I';m sure you'll find something to do.

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
    Years
  • OMFG sweetie can I go to *polishes nails*

Sweetie, this hack has caught my attention for quite some time, and I just want to say I love it, since well I'm a big Pikachu fan! ^0^ Excellent Job sweetie! =3. I could contribute some sprites, or other misc things, if you want to. =3 Anyway, good luck. =3

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
    Years
  • So where is whitney? Sweetie where are you?

Sweetie, this hack has caught my attention for quite some time, and I just want to say I love it, since well I'm a big Pikachu fan! ^0^ Excellent Job sweetie! =3. I could contribute some sprites, or other misc things, if you want to. =3 Anyway, good luck. =3

♥Whitney♥

♥Goldenrod Gym ******♥
    Years
  • I'm here! LOL Hey Team Aqua Boy!What's up?Me nothing,just at home.Shampoo,you don't need to lose weight. :( DOn't say that.Be nice to your self! ^^ Sorry you don't have anywhere to go tomorrow,wish you could come,but we live far from each other. :(
    Huh?What are you talking about?Sorry.

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
    Years
  • Whitney how are you like my nails?

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
    Years
  • UltimateSpriter said:
    Whitney how are you like my nails?

Whitney? where is she? I must paint my nails.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Shampoo,you don't need to lose weight. :( DOn't say that.Be nice to your self! ^^

Okay....But I weigh a little too much for my age.I must say i have a very big appetite.So Whitney,what did you have for dinner today?I had...............................................a sandwich.*_*

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
    Years
  • Shampoo said:
    Shampoo,you don't need to lose weight. :( DOn't say that.Be nice to your self! ^^

Okay....But I weigh a little too much for my age.I must say i have a very big appetite.So Whitney,what did you have for dinner today?I had...............................................a sandwich.*_*

I ate? Um Roaches.>.<

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
    Years
  • UltimateSpriter said:
    Shampoo said:
    I ate? Um Roaches.>.<

I drank bug juice >.<

Back