• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~♥The ♥Whitney♥ Fanclub♥~

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
  • Yep.I'm back for now.I might be on and off,I will not be posting like I did and I wont be as active,but I wish I could.Well where do I start?Well what have I messed everyone?
    Hi Whitney! I missed you so! You're one of my closest friends on this site. Why did you leave? Is it because of someone on this site or just some real life problems?
    I'm glad you're back though

♥Whitney♥

♥Goldenrod Gym ******♥
    Years
  • Thank you for the update Agent9! ^^ Hey Crystal Clair! I missed you too!I missed all of y'all!Well I left because of school,school is like taking over.I have too much on my hands.Also,my mom is getting sick,and I have to take care of her and my dad,but he's always at work.But yep that's what's been going on.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • School's been a killer for most of us here -_-;;All we can do is bear with it.
    Sorry to here your mom is sick :( Hope she feels better soon(hopefully before the holidays:))

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • ♥Whitney♥ said:
    Thank you for the update Agent9! ^^ Hey Crystal Clair! I missed you too!I missed all of y'all!Well I left because of school,school is like taking over.I have too much on my hands.Also,my mom is getting sick,and I have to take care of her and my dad,but he's always at work.But yep that's what's been going on.
    Thats bad, I hope your mom gets better, and you don't get too much work ._.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Yay congrats Dakota and Whit....Good to see you guys paired again. Now go to the Traditional Pair-up thread.

Back