• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥The Rachel/Rai Clubby of Pink,Love and Brownies 8D♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    YAY! Hiya Babette ;D

It goes fine! Thanks for asking =3 What about you?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Yes, I like to reuse old stuff :D It makes me feel that the person who made it didn't do all that work for nothing =3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Haha, Victor x3

Hi Jenna!! And yes, easy on the eclamations o___o

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    Hey Rai, sorry i couldnt reply on my birthday, which was 2 days ago, it was great! so whats up? its been cool here, and quite cold also. last night i couldnt get to sleep, so i stayed up and played on Pokemon puzzle challenge.

Miss Kanna: im not at school as im off for a week. a good time to rest as well, as im quite tired.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    What times does school start for you, Jessica?

That's cool! I don't many days off =|

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Oh okay! =D I start cool at 7:55 and I leave the house at like 7:20-7:30 cause being in the school when no one is around is really fun :D X3

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    I AM OFF TO SCHOOL! O____O

Hi Rai!Bye Rai! =]

That's really early O.O
    Hi Rai, wat's up? : D
    A lot of people weren't in school today because there was a death threat written in a bathroom that said everyone would die on Friday. So the ones that came just watched movies, like me X3 But I still got homework from Physics. Grrr, die physics *shot'd*. Oops. We couldn't say stuff like 'die' or 'bombs' jokingly or else they'd jump on us (the hall patrollers I mean, and by which I mean the cops XP)

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    OMG,we hada smilar incident last year in sixth grade xD And we had one this year with a power outage I told Rachel about..everyone like it was the end of the world O_O We had no homework until the power comes back on in math class <3

Anyways,Raaaachel,you never helped me on that Corresponding Angles thingy and I FAILED it XD [4 out of 6 right D;]

And with that put to the side,WAZZUP!? <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back