• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥Your Favorite Pokémon Manga Ship♥ (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
    Hazel x Coconut and Squirtle x Almond from Magical Pokemon Journey.

.....what? It's a manga, so it totally counts. XD

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    RedYellow
    RubySapphire

Those are my favorite shippings, and any other shipping I can read and sometimes enjoy (Even though I'm a RedYellow fan, I have enjoyed a YellowGold fic)

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    I like Red and Blue together (lol) XD I love how Blue teases Red, especially while they're confronted by Rockets XD

SuperLink

Lost focus when she dissed me!
    Years
    Am I one of the only ones who is not a FranticShipper?

It's kinda hard to not ship them a little considering they're pretty much 100% canon pairing.

However if they weren't canon I probably wouldn't ship them either. I don't like Brendan x May at all, and I'm only ok with Ruby x Sapphire because of their backstories and personality clashes and whatnot.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I'm also going to go for Red x Blue since it's the only real shipping that I see happening. Also, I think those two make a cute couple and Blue's teasing of Red may just be her way of showing her true feelings for him.

00Rubychan00

Devious Child of the night <3
    Years
    Am I one of the only ones who is not a FranticShipper?

I'm not! *waves hands around franticaly* Sorry~ I saw a shipping post and I had to see it ^^ Hurhurhur...I'm in love with crack pairings :3

Well, my favorites are:
    RedxGreen (Mangapallet/Originalshipping)
    BluexYellow (Jadeshipping)
    GoldxSilver (Preciousmetalshipping)

Haven't decided for Crystal, she's to awesome XD
    RubyxWes (Rubycolosseumshipping)
    ((See? I love yaoi too much XD Well, I made up Rubycolosseumshipping ^^; Wes is the hero from Pokemon colosseum ^^))
    SapphirexPearl (???-Made up by me again XD)
    DiamondxPlatina (Commonershipping)

Though, I do like stuff like Herocolosseumshippig (getting back to topic...), Specialshipping is cute :3 Also, I did like Mangaquest for awhile...Crazyparentshipping (RubyxCrystal), Magmajewelshipping (RubyxCourtney), & MagmaSapphireshipping (MaxiexSapphire) for awhile...okay I still like 'em :3

~Ruby ^^

elroid

Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2010
    I love Yellow and personally i liked SpecialShipping and GrantedShipping most!

PunxsatownyPhil

The guy who still uses a GBC
    Years
    I'm not! *waves hands around franticaly* Sorry~ I saw a shipping post and I had to see it ^^ Hurhurhur...I'm in love with crack pairings :3

Well, my favorites are:
    RedxGreen (Mangapallet/Originalshipping)
    BluexYellow (Jadeshipping)
    GoldxSilver (Preciousmetalshipping)

Haven't decided for Crystal, she's to awesome XD
    RubyxWes (Rubycolosseumshipping)
    ((See? I love yaoi too much XD Well, I made up Rubycolosseumshipping ^^; Wes is the hero from Pokemon colosseum ^^))
    SapphirexPearl (???-Made up by me again XD)
    DiamondxPlatina (Commonershipping)

Though, I do like stuff like Herocolosseumshippig (getting back to topic...), Specialshipping is cute :3 Also, I did like Mangaquest for awhile...Crazyparentshipping (RubyxCrystal), Magmajewelshipping (RubyxCourtney), & MagmaSapphireshipping (MaxiexSapphire) for awhile...okay I still like 'em :3

~Ruby ^^

Um... I already said Sapphire and Pearl...

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    Red X Blue
    Red X Misty

i don't see the male trainer, green with any one. he seem to much of a loner for that

Years
    Sapphire x Ruby [Franticshipping] red x yellow
    ♥Your Favorite Pokémon Manga Ship♥  (revived)

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Well, now that there's a new and shiny shipping debates sticky for you guys to spam post in about the Pokémon Manga, looks like we won't be needing this one anymore. Have fun everyone!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back