• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♪NewHere♪

.Mini

Graphics Artist
    Years
    Hello All.

My name is Blake, I'm a growing graphics artist and Learning Video Editing :).

Decided if I'm going to be active in PokeCommunity I might as well make an introduction thread.

Not really sure what else to say, but if your in need for any Graphics Design Work done, PM me. If you need proof of my work, Oh damn, just PM me ;D.

Well, Hope to See you guys around.

Years
    Hiya .Mini!

It sounds like you'd enjoy it here on PC in the graphics and photography section :D you can make a thread to show off your lovely pictures!
    Make sure to read the rules though x]

Years
    Hey Blake, welcome to Pokecommunity! Your avatar really shows that you're pretty skillful with graphics, it looks great. That's awfully nice of you to do graphics requests, unless you charge for them, although it's still pretty nice that you're willing to do them in the first place. :P

Anyhow, enjoy your stay and such, hopefully you'll feel at home here, in due time.

.Mini

Graphics Artist
    Years
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes, my avatar looks a little blurry because the original size is 140x140 and the limit here is 130x130. :(

Back