• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

✖ Gimmy's Trade Thread ✖

Gimmy

Rotommmmmmmmmmmmmmnomnom.
Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009
    Your welcome. I have more Togepi's than anything, I have to get rid of them but I don't want to release them. xD

duil

leader of many leagues
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    I'll be making a list shortly of those I need, but off the top of my head, I know I need a Seel or Dewgong if you have one?
    no i don't any thing ofter then that

Gimmy

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009
    no i don't any thing ofter then that

I need:

Drowsee
    Krabby
    Exeggcute
    Kangaskhan
    Tauros
    Mewtwo

Any of those? I can throw in any item or other pokemon for mewtwo or whatever.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • From your list I need; Earthquake TM, Choice Band, Choice Scarf, Leftovers, Turtwig, Cyndaquil, Chikorita and also though it's not for offer, your Modest Ditto! I have egg moved Piplup & Bagon with good natures, I can breed Zangoose, Trapinch, Shroomish, Gible, Togepi, Scyther and Absol. I have a Docile Ditto with Pokerus and Synchronize Abra's at various natures. You interested in anything?

Gimmy

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009
    From your list I need; Earthquake TM, Choice Band, Choice Scarf, Leftovers, Turtwig, Cyndaquil, Chikorita and also though it's not for offer, your Modest Ditto! I have egg moved Piplup & Bagon with good natures, I can breed Zangoose, Trapinch, Shroomish, Gible, Togepi, Scyther and Absol. I have a Docile Ditto with Pokerus and Synchronize Abra's at various natures. You interested in anything?

All I need from your list is;
    Zangoose and Absol. I can offer Earthquake Tm and a Chikorita for them?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    Hi, do you have any shinies up for trade and if so what would you like for them.
    Please make a list of both if possible or message me directly.

Gimmy

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009
    Hi, do you have any shinies up for trade and if so what would you like for them.
    Please make a list of both if possible or message me directly.

Well, if you read the first page you'll see what shiny I have up for offer.

Back