• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❛gun on your hip❜ icon shop

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years

Rules ⚡

⚡ up to 5 icons at a time!
    ⚡ poor stock quality, poor icon quality (for the most part. but still don't give me a bad stock!)
    ⚡ credit boosts my self esteem
    ⚡ please don't edit what I give you! if you want an edit, just ask.
    ⚡ if you request and icon and don't use it, I will be angry and likely won't make any more for you.
    ⚡ I can color manga panels as well, as long as you give me a reference.

that said, ze form:

⚡ stock:
    ⚡ icon size:
    ⚡ text?:
    ⚡ shareable? (can I put these on my lj icon comm?): y/n

thanks & enjoy!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Yes yes yes and more yes. I'm so glad you're back. I don't have a request but I'm still beaming to see you have a shop up. Best of luck with it o/

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    It is SO good to see you back again. :D I missed seeing your graphics, as well. These look amazing, as always! I'll request here one day. :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Reason: What? Elabourate if you're trying to crit. This doesn't make sense.

I was trying to make it clear that really not much actual work had gone into them.

No offence, but they're just a choice stock with..maybe a few adjustment layers, a bit of brushed lighting, some text and a 1-2px border.

That's what I was trying to say.

Good luck though.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

I was trying to make it clear that really not much actual work had gone into them.

No offence, but they're just a choice stock with..maybe a few adjustment layers, a bit of brushed lighting, some text and a 1-2px border.

Good luck though.

Considering icons require small canvas's to work on, it's kinda hard to add so much detail into it without having it look too cluttered. Icons/avatars are made to look pretty, they're not made to be complex. It doesn't matter how long it took, or what's been done to make it, as long as they look nice. And to be honest, not everyone has the knack to make icons, so making them is harder then it looks.

Which I might add, they do look rather fetching. :) I've always loved your icons, seeing your icons before were my inspiration to make my own. XD; Goodluck with your shop!

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    CME! Remember me? I requested on your old shop! Those Lucas icons are still awesome. :3

..anyway, I love the icons you make, you really need to make a tutorial on how you achieved some of these. And, if you did, link me to it please.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Yes your icons are amazing, but that Lapras sprite one is uhmayzinnng!
    Seriously, it is so simple, and yet I feel it is soo awesome for an icon. Love the simplicity and the use of the old sprites in the icon, not everyday you see some old school elements in iconing.
    runs off to make hundreds of r/b/y sprite icons

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years

Good luck though.

Did you even LOOK at my icons? There's no text on ANY of them. LMFAO. And there's no border either. I have to carefully choose what adjustments I'm making to make the icon look good and I've spent a lot of time tweaking coloring references. So please, before you make stupid assumptions, at least do some research.

Back