• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

「PreciousMetalShipping」 Together We're Worth A Fortune!

Silver.Nova

Golden Smile and Silver Tears
    Years
    PreciousMetalShipping: n, v; 1) The homosexual relationship between Gold and Silver from Pokemon Speacial/Adventures 2) To ship Gold and Silver as a couple

See also: HunterShipping: n,v; 1) The homosexual relationship between Gold/Hibiki/Ethan and Silver/Rival from Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon HeartGold, and Pokemon SoulSilver 2) To ship Gold/Hibiki/Ethan and Silver/Rival as a couple

WELCOME TO THE PRECIOUSMETAL FC
    「PreciousMetalShipping」 Together We're Worth A Fortune!

This is, if you haven't yet figured it out, is a fan club dedicated to the relationship of Gold and Silver in both the manga and video games. If you do not support this pairing, kindly click the back button. If not, welcome!

Here are the rules:

• No Flaming - This means no rude or hurtful comments if someone suggests something you do not agree with.
    • No Drama - This is a club meant for us to share our love for the pairing, not for how crappy your day was or who said your hair looked ugly.
    • No Hate - This mainly applies to drive-by comments left by people who do not like the pairing but it can fit in with flaming as well.
    • Art Rules - Feel free to post fan works but please try to give credit when possible. Also, anything that may be inappropriate for younger users should either not be posted or under a spoiler tage with an appropriate warning.
    • Have fun - This is the most important rule. We're all fans, why not enjoy each other's company?
    Fan Works
    Videos (request with permission)
    Spoiler:

Fan Fiction (request witrh permission)
    Spoiler:

Related Links
    Together We're Worth a Fortune! 「Preciousmetal/HunterShipping FC」
    Social Group
    PreciousMetal-FC on DeviantArt

Members
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    May I join too? I really like this pairing.

Silver.Nova

Years
    All new members will be added ~

And I'd love it if you'd help me, chamo! I need to get more active around here. xD

Love the sig pic, Ryu-kun. <3

We should get a conversation going here. I'll start:

What made you fall in love with these guys?

Well, I personally have always been a bigger fan of second gen. It's always been my favorite. Silver was my favorite rival and Gold my favorite player. One day my gf and I toyed with the idea of pairing them in a role play. We were hooked ~ It helped that I read the Pokemon Special manga. That just made my love for them grow even more.

Last edited:

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years

Well... I didnt originally like the pair much... Until I read the manga and all the "hints" that is :P... It's a cute pair :P

Silver <3

Oh, and thanks! I just made a quick edit of the pics :P... I can do better than that xD

Silver.Nova

Years

Well... I didnt originally like the pair much... Until I read the manga and all the "hints" that is :P... It's a cute pair :P
    Oh yes, the hints are sooo there. xD

Even with the remakes there's some shippy hints if you play as Gold ~

Shirokuma

Hetalia~Vocaloid~Pokemon x3
    Years
    OMG PRECIOUSMETAL FANZ!!
    *ahem*
    uhh.. hello. ^_^ permission to join?
    ...PLEEEZZZ!! ALL MY FRIENDS THINK IM CREEPY FOR LIKING PRECIOUSMETAL YAOI STUFF!! and then they're like, and a professor layton signature? dude, u feeling alright??
    i've read like a million pms fanfics and written a few, but never shared them.
    LEMME JOIN??? ♥

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Cool! Thanks!

Shoot, um that's a toughie. I really don't know. I just kept thinking that them as a couple just clicked... I think. Well that and the hints given off in game and manga are pricelessly cute.

Shirokuma

Years
    ooh man, you have no idea how hardcore i am duuude!!! like yesterday i risked my LIFE (literally) to put a preciousmetalshipping vid on my ipod, and i accidentally clicked a downloady button and, of course, it worked for the first time to download. then i had to figure out how to delete it before my parents got home from their friends' house. and at the last second, i deleted it from the history, turned off all the lights, ran upstairs, took out my contacts, changed into my pajamas, and hid in my bed RIGHT as they came in the house. all for the vid. dude, i gotta write up the like, 3 fanfics that i was inspired to prompt from that video.. ♥ preciousmetalshipping!! this is my life. ^_^

Silver.Nova

Years
    ooh man, you have no idea how hardcore i am duuude!!! like yesterday i risked my LIFE (literally) to put a preciousmetalshipping vid on my ipod, and i accidentally clicked a downloady button and, of course, it worked for the first time to download. then i had to figure out how to delete it before my parents got home from their friends' house. and at the last second, i deleted it from the history, turned off all the lights, ran upstairs, took out my contacts, changed into my pajamas, and hid in my bed RIGHT as they came in the house. all for the vid. dude, i gotta write up the like, 3 fanfics that i was inspired to prompt from that video.. ♥ preciousmetalshipping!! this is my life. ^_^
    I'm still more hardcore for making three groups. >:3

I has fanart for you all ~

Spoiler:

More later...Maybe. I seriously have over 1000 Gold/Silver pics including the naughty ones.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    OHMYGOSH.

I suck at staying active in fanclubs, buuut this pairing is strangely one of my OTP's, right up there with Constestshipping from the anime. Me thinks there's a 'rival' pattern going there, haha. >_> Anyway, with that said.. mind if I join? :D

Shirokuma

Years
    what-- 3 groups? mmmmhmhmnh. WAARGH!!! I IS STILL HARDCORE!!!
    cuz right now im listening to a pms-y song. :P
    na na na na nananananana na na na na nananananana..let me know that i've done wrong, when i've known this all along. go around a time or two, just to waste my time with you. tell me all that you gotta say, find out game you dont wanna play. you are the only one that needs to know.. ILL KEEP YOU MY DIRTY LITTLE SECRET. DONT TELL ANYONE OR YOULL BE JUST ANOTHER REGRET. MY DIRTY LITTLE SECRET. WHO HAS TO KNOW?
    search "Preciousmetalshipping-Dirty Little Secret" on youtube. k? i cant post links. :(
    also last night i made a fanfiction.net profile, Tsukinowaguma. yeah, sorta a 'bear' pattern in my names. you have no idea. guess what my first fic will be? actually franticshipping, cuz i promised some of my friends it'd be straight. they just dont approve of m/m, prob'ly cuz theyre guys. :3
    gotta go write.

Silver.Nova

Years
    Welcome, Drew! Added you ~

And I'm still more hardcore. I'm so hardcore I don't need to list the reasons ~

Last edited:
    Back