• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

こにちは

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    こんにちは

Hello, I am a Pokémon Fan and I am glad to be here.
    I'm also a fan of a manga called Detective Conan and that's where I got my name from.
    I'm also a fan of Mario, Kirby, Zelda, F-Zero Super Smash Bros. Series and a little others.

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

"Konnichiwa" to the PokéCommunity Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay.
    I suggest you become active in the Japanese Entertainment Forum, where you will be able to discuss manga, animé and whatnot. For your non-Pokémon Video Games, there is a forum called "Other Gaming (I guess?)" where you can discuss that. For Pokémon... Pretty much everywhere. >.<

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    "Konnichiwa" to the PokéCommunity Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay.
    I suggest you become active in the Japanese Entertainment Forum, where you will be able to discuss manga, animé and whatnot. For your non-Pokémon Video Games, there is a forum called "Other Gaming (I guess?)" where you can discuss that. For Pokémon... Pretty much everywhere. >.<

Don't worry, I'll be active on the Pokémon Section. Oh and I came here mostly for the hacking section.

But thanx

1 more thing, after like 500 posts, do you get to change your username?

MSIMMe

Challenger ^^
    Years
  • Welcome,hope you'll like here,and by the way the greeting is こんにちは or 今日は not こにちは,'kay?

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Don't worry, I'll be active on the Pokémon Section. Oh and I came here mostly for the hacking section.

But thanx

1 more thing, after like 500 posts, do you get to change your username?

Welcome to PC Conanshinichi !! Hope you enjoy it here. Being interested in pokemon is kind of(and i stress on kind of) a condition in join PC. You should have fun being a pokemon fan, and there are forums for your non-pokemon fav games and what not.

And in response to your question, no. Name changes were completely removed from PC, because every time a user changed his username, the username on every last one of his posts would change, and as the thread that officially announced this said, it was too much trouble :\ .

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2012
    Welcome,hope you'll like here,and by the way the greeting is こんにちは or 今日は not こにちは,'kay?

I realized that straight away, but I don't know how to change it though...

Welcome to PC Conanshinichi !! Hope you enjoy it here. Being interested in pokemon is kind of(and i stress on kind of) a condition in join PC. You should have fun being a pokemon fan, and there are forums for your non-pokemon fav games and what not.

And in response to your question, no. Name changes were completely removed from PC, because every time a user changed his username, the username on every last one of his posts would change, and as the thread that officially announced this said, it was too much trouble :\ .
    lol, I meant member title, can you change that?
    Oh and thanx ~

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! To change your user title, go to user cp -> your forum profile, and the option should be there to change it!

Have fun. =D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • User CP -> edit signature

Same for avatars too. :) Glad to have you here, and I like your username! A good chunk of the Pokemon sections here are my domains, so I hope to see you around in there.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Conan <3 I really need to catch up on that series XD; /still in the 400s

Anyways, welcome to PC! I hope you find this place to your liking and thus end up staying for a while ^_^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oh hi there!

Welcome to PC, and I hope you enjoy your time. I happen to be a Detective Conan fan as well (I'm up to date on the manga) so if you want to hit me up feel free to PM me (my VMs are currently off-limits) and we can chill and chat about Detective Conan. ^_^

Other than that though, I do hope to see you around!

Years
  • Three mods welcoming in a row, omg

Hi and welcome to PC. I see you like gaming, so you should so come over to the Video Games section, of which I am the moderator.
    Hope to see you around!​

Back