• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

で's SS

alexis515148

The shiny pokemon trainer
Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    Not all ev'd have smily face or pokerus, but this mewtwo does have it. Anyway, how about a UT shiny mewtwo (no pokerus or smily face dr.picky >_>)

alexis515148

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    Yes there are other choices, but I have to leave right now, lets finsh this conversation tomorow.

Hollow.

Elite Haxzor
    Years
  • hey ill give you a shiny squirtle, and a distantland umberon if you make my Zangoose learn ice and fire punch. :D

oh btw can you just pm/vm me with your reply to make sure i get it?

Last edited:

alexis515148

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    List of pokemon:TRU regigigas, alamos darkrai,wishmaker jirachi,the shiny mewtwo i offered before,shiny furret,shiny torkal. Any of those pokemon are you willing to take?

Years
  • I need an abra with signal beam.

ok,2moro?

hey ill give you a shiny squirtle, and a distantland umberon if you make my Zangoose learn ice and fire punch. :D

oh btw can you just pm/vm me with your reply to make sure i get it?

UT Distant land?and i don wan shiny squirtle coz i already have it

List of pokemon:TRU regigigas, alamos darkrai,wishmaker jirachi,the shiny mewtwo i offered before,shiny furret,shiny torkal. Any of those pokemon are you willing to take?

i can take shiny furret or shiny torkoaL....any of them being infected pkrs?

Hollow.

Elite Haxzor
    Years
  • the umberon has about 2k xp on it. i also have a shiny ralts how about my ralts and those 2 ev'd pokes?
    also if you'd like i have an ev'd heracross and ev'd t-tar

Last edited:

Hollow.

Elite Haxzor
    Years
  • do you need a shiny zangoose? i got a bounch from the chain i did.

i also have a regular manaphy
    and i have a shiny shuckle (on my brother pearl)- so all three for the moves?

Last edited:
    Years
  • lol,wat do u mean?i can accept if ur pokes that need to tutor is being ev;d...i dont wan the reward's pokes had pkrs or smiley face....

Hollow.

Elite Haxzor
    Years
  • no, i did a big chain to get a jolly shiny zangoose, and i got more than one shiny zangoose in the process. the one ill be tradeing you is level 17, i already have gotten the jolly one ev'd im jaut waiting for the EV'er to get on later on today (for me)

Back