• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

で's SS

BeeTooYulou

GTPK Trainer
Years
  • Hi there! I have an Elekid and I wonder if you could give it ice punch...As I can see as a reward you get UT shinies...Can A Ut shiny Sentret get the job done?

Years
  • put ur red shard on the elekid's body....

trade the shiny furret to my pearl game and trade ur elekid to my plat,i'll do the tutor there.....

stay there in the wifi room,u will get back ur elekid asap.....and which move u gonna get rid to replace the ice punch on ur elekid....and which fc i need to add?

add my both fc please!do quick please!

oops,forgot something:i get wifi from outside,so u need to wait me in wifi room for 10 mins...i need 10 mins to reach there~quick reply please

BeeTooYulou

GTPK Trainer
    Years
  • First add both my codes.. second only sentret can hold the shard and third put ice punch over Leer..I'll give u sentret with the shard from diamond, then elekid from pearl.After u do your thing you give me elekid back ok?

Years
  • nah,i cant get the red shard if u put the shard on the furret body...coz i got no 2 ds........try get it from ur diamond to ur pearl,i'll only add ur pearl fc.............put red shard on the elekid body please

i need to go on wifi now........there's a 10 mins to trade ur furret with shard from diamond to pearl........if u cant do that urself,then u can tell me via Pearl's VC....i need to away from my keyborad now............remember to add my both fc please

i'll give u back the elekid after i do the tutor(about 3 mins,u will get back ur elekid)

Back