• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

はじぇみまして! Hi, everybody!

wobbuffett

USELESS Pokemon
Years
  • Hey :)

My name's Amy. I've been playing Pokemon for many years and have recently started playing hacks and finding out about EV training and things. I mostly joined to get access to tools and stuff, but since I'm here I may as well post, right?

So... what else? I suppose it would have to be... my favourite types; ie, Fire and Psychic. And my favourite legendary, which is Rayquaza. 'Cause he wipes the floor with the "Elite" 4.

Also, I'm called wobbuffett because he's my favourite Pokemon in the anime. His uselessness is so endearing, don't you think? ^_^

So... yeah... はじぇみまして、どおぞよろしくおねがいします!

EDIT: By the way, how are people making those trainer cards in their sigs? Sorry, probably a very stupid question :D

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • Hola Amy, welcome to PokéCommunity.

You can create and customize your own trainer card on this site (click on it). If you have any more questions or help, I'll be glad to help out. Hope you have a great time on here, and meet some cool people. :)

Blackhebrew2

Epic Banana Ninja!
    Years
  • Hello and welcome,me matey (lame pirate joke :pirate:)

I have only started learning about EVs recently too. It's cool that there is a hidden depth to pokemon.

Be sure to read the rules of this site. It will keep Rayquaza at bay so he wont have to stop the fighting.

~Dale.

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
  • こんにちは Wobboffett! Welcome to the good ol' PC! I love Wobboffett from the anime too, like when he pops up randomly in Team Rocket scenes, blocking the screen and crying, "Wooooo-boffett!!!" かわいいですね!

Welcom again and see you around the sight! (:

wobbuffett

USELESS Pokemon
    Years
  • Thank you everyone :) I feel appreciated and such :)

@Eeohnex, thanks, I shall check that out in a minute :D

@Aniris Dragon power = absolute win.

@Blackhebrew2 I know, it's awesome isn't it? I will make sure I read the rules. By the way, there's nothing wrong with a bit of lame pirate-yness :D I thrive on it... ooh arr and the like.

@Elise, I know, isn't he so uselessly adorable? ^_^

Back