• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ウィザード Drops In

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2015
    Hello, everyone. I'm ウィザード, or Wizard. I'm 18, and I'm currently in college working towards a degree in photography. Once I get my bachelors I plan to move to Japan and work as an English teacher.

I've been playing Pokémon for as long as I can remember (Started with Red Version), but I also really like The Legend of Zelda and Mega Man. I'm pretty interested in manga as well, and sometimes I do some scanlation work (Speaking of which, are there any translators around here that would be interested in hitting up the ORAS manga with me once it launches?) Oh, and I like photography (Duh!)

I think that's pretty much all there is to say, really.

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
    Years
    Well, welcome to PC!
    I love Photography too, but haven't got to post my pictures yet. :(
    I actually was born in Japan and might move back there when I have children, so I might be able to meet you!
    If you want to post any of your pictures, go to the Art and Design section.

Hope you have a wonderful time in PC!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Hey there, Wizard! Welcome to PC.

First off, if you're interested in photography, you should definitely check out the Art and Design forum. Through a quick glance, I don't see too many threads pertaining to photography, bt you could always make a gallery to show off your own work :D

The manga forum was unfortunately removed due to a lack of activity I believe, so I'm not certain you'd have any luck looking for co-translators here. I reckon you could always bring it up in the Pokemon DCC, since it's the closest you'll come to a place where you can talk about the Pokemon manga (do remember to also stay on topic though ;))

Definitely great to see another Zelda fan here! Not that they're particularly rare, but the more the better, especially when it comes Zelda haha. You can probably find some places in the Video Games forum to talk about both Zelda and Mega Man if you want, so hopefully I'll see you around in there.

Lastly, I'm curious to why exactly you want to become an English teacher in Japan. Like, is there any specific reason pertaining to the job, or is it just because you want to live in Japan? Either way, Japan is awesome, so if it's what you want then I wouldn't be one to object ;D

I hope you'll enjoy your time here on PC! See you around!

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2015
    Hey there, Wizard! Welcome to PC.
    Lastly, I'm curious to why exactly you want to become an English teacher in Japan. Like, is there any specific reason pertaining to the job, or is it just because you want to live in Japan? Either way, Japan is awesome, so if it's what you want then I wouldn't be one to object ;D
    Back in middle/high school I was friends with a guy that grew up in Osaka. He used to always tell me lots of amazing stories about Japan, and now I want to go see it for myself. Also, it doesn't really help that all of my interests in video games, TV and music tend to be Japanese as well. XD

Back