• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^0~The Blackie Fan Club(anybody want Muffins?)^0~

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    This clubby here is for my best friend blackie. She's really nice and likes to give out Muffins^^. We'll talk about the Muffin queen all day here. The only rule here is no SPAM

The Boss and Daughter of mine
    Eefi-♥ Beauty of Love ♥

Guards
    Rocky-Kun-Thats me, her pet rock
    Saironi-My Idol who taught me everything I know

Members
    Iibu Lia-The lone eevee
    Shampoo-PC's Biggest Kanna-Kun and Tia Fan 8D
    Kid Frost- The "Bronx" girl
    Poke-Rev-The Wanderer of PC
    Dark Quill-Wants to GET PSYCHO!!
    Kyoki-Shampoo's lover and #1 Silver fan!
    Naruto_Uzumaki-DON'T PISS HIM OFF!!!!
    Rai Rai-(AKA the Rainess, AKA Rai-Poo, AKA Rai-Chan-San)-L-O-V-E(An Ashlee Simpson fan I pressume?)
    Ivysaur-A #1 Keane fan!
    QT Plusle-A Plusle Fan
    QT Celebi-A Celebi Fan
    DogBoy-Eefi's Doggy

^The List is Growing^ Wow Eefi has a lot of friends <333

Eefi's Bishies and Servants
    Bishies:
    Eefi's Servant:
    Eefi's Big Body Guard:
    Eefi's Lover: Dogboy
    Eefi's Official Glomper:
    Eefi's Diet Servants: QT Plusle and QT Celebi

My dear Eefi is all alone. Please, join her her club. She's a nice friend and makes good cookies and Muffins.

Last edited:

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    *hugs ya too* YEAH!!! SHAMPOO IS HERE!!^^ Yes you can Shampoo!!^^ Welcome to the club!!^^ Now when MT comes back, i'll ask him to add you guys in the members list!!^^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I'm doing great^^I don't have to go to school tomorrow because the 6th graders are going to camp.So i might,just maybe,online longer the next 3 days^^

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    i have school tomorrow unfortunley....*groans* and i know its going to be a bad day becasue i do the school newspaper, me and my partner have to do this article on tennis. she told me two weeks ago that she would give me that information so i could type it up, but, article is due tomorrow and still no email from her ><. Now im going to get in trouble thanks to her becasue WE HAVE NOTHING!!!! ><

Saironi

Banned
    Years
    Greetings, all. I, the Amazing Saironi will entertain this club in any way possible. Starting by demolishing this 20-ft stone replica of Typhozion to the tune of "Mr. Bassman".

*starts*

Back