• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] #001-Leploom

Years
  • Here's the Grass type Starter for Cinnabar and Morganite!

Leploom
    The Root Pokémon
    Grass
    Abilities: Overgrow/Chlorophyll (Hidden)
    Height: 1"4
    Weight: 14.5 lbs

Pokédex Entry: Starting Trainers of the Stelaria Region not only choose Leploom because it's easy to raise, but the leaves on its flower-tail are packed with nutritious nutrients, alongside tasting like fresh Oran Berries!

Egg Groups: Field, Grass.

Egg Moves:

Charm
    Leaf Storm
    Earth Power
    Bestow
    Mud Bomb
    Seed Bomb
    Rest
    Recycle
    Crafty Shield
    Magnitude

Evolves into: ??? (Lv. 16) --> ??? (Lv. 32)

Attachments

• CWB6XFdWEAEfSKG.jpg
      CWB6XFdWEAEfSKG.jpg
      52.8 KB · Views: 16

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Hmm a rabbit like pokemon...interesting especially Magnitude move just make me curious to think that rabbit can make the earth shaking. XD

Anyways good job and keep it up!!!!

Years
  • It's adorable! I absolutely love the design; very cute and fitting of a starter. Definitely what I'd go with if I started out as a trainer there. Liked it so much I featured it on PC's twitter account so hopefully we'll see more from you soon.

Pokédex Entry: Starting Trainers of the Stelaria Region not only choose Leploom because it's easy to raise, but the leaves on its flower-tail are packed with nutritious nutrients, alongside tasting like fresh Oran Berries!

Oop.. hopefully nothing tries to eat its tail. Or hopefully the leaves can grow back so being bitten there isn't painful haha.

Years
  • AWWWEHHH.....

Thanks, guys!

My friends and I are kind of on a slight hiatus, but hopefully we'll be back soon!^_^

Back