• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#001 - nihongo's Pachirisu! (a first?)

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    this is a quick promo card made by me, to celebrate it's release - coz it is so cute, and to take a break from Acanthite.. (this is nto an Acanthite Card)! - nor does this give any clues as to what is happeneg with the next set!

#001 - nihongo's Pachirisu! (a first?)

This card took about.. 30 mins, it's quick and simple... and i think the attacks are broken... i never saved this as PSD! i basically just made it also to have an AVA of a cool pic of Pachirisu!

arigato! (nihongo means Japan in Japanese)!

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    yeah.. i did the first card of it :P (fake anyway) - someone on ZEO kyattsuya (sp?) made the first Diaruga! :) i want to get started on the 2 new legendaryies

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Yesh, like Kyatt made an awesome card of Diaruga, you made a lovely one of Pachirisu. I like the picture, althought they specified, I belive, that the energy stockpile and use is made by the tail.

This Pikachu ripoff is, I believe the best of them all, it's very vute, even cuter than Pikachu for me and the card is totally broken, that's why I love it!

Awesome job! 10/10

Back