• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I'll help you hatch eggs with my shiny value. :) I would highly appreciate if you let me keep a copy but it isn't necessary. I'm in the GMT -6 timezone. You will find me most afternoons and nights.

Post away! :D

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    Hi! I have an egg with this TSV

3,2 - Beldum - Jolly - Clear Body - 31.31.31.31.07.31 [0051]

I'd really appreciate it if you could hatch it for me, you can keep a copy. Don't really want it nicknamed anything Saving that for the shiny Beldum I get via Masuda Method

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2016
    I'll help you hatch eggs with my shiny value. :) I would highly appreciate if you let me keep a copy but it isn't necessary. I'm in the GMT -6 timezone. You will find me most afternoons and nights.

Post away! :D

Hi there, I have an evee egg which I just got from the day care. I just figured out my TSV using my digital copy of X and we are the same so if you wanted to help me hatch it that would be great. You can make a copy of it as long as copying doesn't make the pokemon illegal. I have no idea if copying pokemon does that or not so sorry for the dumb statement. I just want to be able to put my pokemon in the PokeBank without any problems.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Hi there, I have an evee egg which I just got from the day care. I just figured out my TSV using my digital copy of X and we are the same so if you wanted to help me hatch it that would be great. You can make a copy of it as long as copying doesn't make the pokemon illegal. I have no idea if copying pokemon does that or not so sorry for the dumb statement. I just want to be able to put my pokemon in the PokeBank without any problems.

I will gladly help you! And yeah, cloning doesn't make a pokémon illegal. :)

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I should be available from around 6 - 10 PM UTC -5 tomorrow. Also, did you check your TSV only or the SV of each egg too? What has to match are the eggs SV and the TSV of the person hatching the egg.

Back