• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

02´s Breeding and Adoption Center

02magnus

Creator of Digimon Chronicles
Years
  • 02´s Breeding and Adoption Center

Welcome to my trading center! We3 cannot send Pokémon with Wi-Fi yet, but when i can do it, all adopted pokémon will be sent!

Prices:

In the adoption center, these Pokémon kan be adopted (More coming if i get some new!):

Female Elekid lv.1 with Quick Attack, Leer, Light Screen. It has Naughty Nature. Item: None. For Piplub wearing no item!! Adopted by MadeYouLook.

Female Happiny lv.1 with Pound, Charm. It has Mild Nature. Item: None.

Male Changling lv.30 withAstonish, Confusion, Uproar, Last Resort. It has Gentle Nature. Item: Pecha Berry.

Male Budew lv.21 withWater Sport, Stun Spore, Mega Drain, Worry Seed. It has Gentle Nature. Item: None.

Male Nidoran M lv.3 with Leer, Peck. It has Timid Nature. Item: None. For a Magby With Magmarizer!! Adopted by Saud-Blaziken.

Female Cubone lv.4 with Growl, Tail Whip. It has Bold Nature. Item: None.

Female Surskit lv.2 with Bubble. It has Docile Nature. Item: None.

Male Chimchar lv.1 with Rock Climb, Strength, Flamethrower, Brick Break. It has Careful Nature. Item: None.

Female Dratini lv.1 with Wrap, Leer, Dragon Rage. It has Impish Nature. Item: None.

Female Miltank lv.17 with Defence Curl, Stomp, Milk Drink, Bide. It has Quirky Nature. Item: None.

Please adopt. Highest want: Piplup.

Last edited:

MadeYouLook

B² - BattlerxBreeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    you around now? I'll go breed your piplup now if you'd like and we can meet on wifi

02magnus

Creator of Digimon Chronicles
    Years
  • I really want, but i can´t log on to Wi-Fi :/ I will need some time, but the pokemon you adopted, is set on a liist just for you, so never one can adopt it ;)

Back