• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

0631 , 0312

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Hiya ^^

If anyone would like me to hatch their eggs feel free to post here :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    I have a Noibat for you to hatch, 4IV. I can clone it and send back to you afterwards if you want.

1,4 - Noibat (M) - Modest - Infiltrator - 17.31.31.31.26.31 [0631]

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I have a Noibat for you to hatch, 4IV. I can clone it and send back to you afterwards if you want.

1,4 - Noibat (M) - Modest - Infiltrator - 17.31.31.31.26.31 [0631]

I can hatch it for you ^^
    I can clone it or if you to clone it it is up to you. If you don't want to keep a copy, I can understand too :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    I can hatch it for you ^^
    I can clone it or if you to clone it it is up to you. If you don't want to keep a copy, I can understand too :)

I added you. If you can clone it that is fine too, it would save a step. Let me know when you can come online for the trade.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Sure, I'm adding you now and coming online

Sorry about yesterday, I am available for most of the next few hours if you are able to come online. I finally got a shiny with my own value, but I would still like a clone of yours to evolve into a shiny Noivern.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Sorry about yesterday, I am available for most of the next few hours if you are able to come online. I finally got a shiny with my own value, but I would still like a clone of yours to evolve into a shiny Noivern.

I'm online now and congrats!

Years
    Hey, I have an egg with a matching TSV:
    1,6 - Chansey (F) - Bold - Natural Cure - 31.00.31.31.31.31 [0631].
    I can clone you it and send you one if you want. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Hey, I have an egg with a matching TSV:
    1,6 - Chansey (F) - Bold - Natural Cure - 31.00.31.31.31.31 [0631].
    I can clone you it and send you one if you want. Thank you in advance.

Sure! Let me know when you are free to trade and I'll hatch it

Years
    Hey there! It's me again, I've got another egg matching up with one your TSVs:
    2,2 - Carbink - Impish - Sturdy - 31.31.31.31.31.31 [0312] (It's your other one this time)
    I can clone it for you if you want. Thank you in advance.

Back