• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1 On 1 Tournament

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
Years
  • I've been online for a few hours, and I'll be online for quite a few more. And I'm willing to stay logged into WFC all night, in hopes of catching Umbreon. But if i don't catch him, I guess I'll forfiet.

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
    Years
  • Ok, thank you! I'll try as hard as I can, but it's hard. I syayed up all night, and then I just couldn't take it anymore. Then it turned out he logged in about 45 minute after me...

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
    Years
  • Ok, I'm just going to forfiet. I can't catch him offline, and I'm constantly missing him by about 10 minutes. It's not his fault, it's just the difference in time zones. And I don't wanna ruin the time for him, so I'll just drop out and let him go through. Congratulations, Umbreon!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    VA is going to battle me tomorrow or so (whenever he gets his Pearl game from his basement lol). ;D

Edit (not to double post): I beat VA. ;D

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I want some results now :/

alright master umbreon goes to the next round.
    VA and wolflarwe sorry but i have to disqualify you for beining too late.
    1 On 1 Tournament

Next round starts

Actually, check the post RIGHT ABOVE YOURS, Wolflare beat me on May 9th which was over a week ago. And you shouldn't ex-out our bracket, because then that one Semi-finalist has no one to face.

So yeah, Wolfy is still in this, we finished awhile ago. He should be facing whoever #11 is in the semis.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • Actually, check the post RIGHT ABOVE YOURS, Wolflare beat me on May 9th which was over a week ago. And you shouldn't ex-out our bracket, because then that one Semi-finalist has no one to face.

So yeah, Wolfy is still in this, we finished awhile ago. He should be facing whoever #11 is in the semis.

why didn't i get a PM about the results then?

EDIT: oh.. he changed a message..

1 On 1 Tournament

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah, sorry, I could have just deleted my post and posted again to bump the thread. =\ I will contact MasterUmbreon soon.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh whoops, forgot to post here. X_x MasterUmbreon and I did the match around 3-4 days ago, I won. =3

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    yeah sorry, we'll get to it soon. We've just not been on at the same time.

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    we are still having trouble getting together. He still hasn't figured out his time zone compeared to PC time. I guess we will both get disqualified if we are not on at the same time today.

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    ok so I'll join the next one. Hopefully me and my opponent will be able to battle on time if I make it back to the semis.

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
  • Permission from Horizon

I just wanted to start a tournament with 1 vs 1 matches. Of course there are prizes to win! If you got trouble with linking to Wi-Fi with your DS but you can link to Wi-Fi with the wii and you got battle revolution you can also take part. But mind that there could come trouble if your opponent doesn't have Pokémon Battle Revolution. There is a maximum of 16 participants each tournament. If there are 16 participants I reveal the opponent you have to fight. Then you have 1 week to send in the results in a PM. If the deadline is passed and there are no results both participants are disqualified. Both will also be disqualified if both pretend to have won. If you try to get a battle with your opponent but your opponent keeps refusing and the deadline passes I will decide If you automatically pass or not.

Last winners:
    Wolflare

Rules:
    - OHKO moves like fissure, seer cold, etc. are not allowed.
    - Sleep clause (only may use move to make your opponent to sleep once)
    - Evasion clause
    - Ubers are allowed.
    - Hacked pokémon are allowed aslong as they don't have event moves like judgment, seedflare, dark void, etc
    - Poison Clause (Only may use move to make your opponent poisoned once)
    - Paralyze Clause (Only may use move to make your opponent paralyzed once)
    - Items based on luck are not allowed. (Quick claw, Scope lens, etc)
    - Event moves like Darkvoid, Judgment, etc are banned.
    - Only one Pokémon on the party.
    - You are allowed to use diffrent Pokémon each round.
    - Free battle mode

Event Pokémon List:
    Mew
    Celebi
    Darkrai
    Arceus
    Shaymin
    Deoxys S
    Deoxys A
    Deoxys D
    Deoxys

Prizes:
    Winner can choose the following prizes:
    Feebass, Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Torchic, Mudkip, Treecko, Chimchar, Piplup, Turtwig, Eevee, Dratini.

All are level 1 and UT

Also the winner can choose a Evolutionstone or an Fossil wich will be given with the chosen Pokémon. (except for dawnstone and shiny stone)

If i don't have a particular item it will be called here:
    Skull Fossil
    Old Amber

Participants:
    1. Flyingtacos
    2. FroslassManiac

Sleep Clause and Hax Clause but then Ubers are allowed?? Lol really really newb.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I would ban hacks. Having a Pokemon with 999 stats in every is lol.

Back