• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1 sentence story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Unlike the 5 word story, u get to make a whole sentence with however many words u want! I'll start:

Once upon a time, a guy named Sir Henrith Jacob Richard Nicholas Dylan John Hayden Patrick Caleb Bryce Damien Joseph Bob Xavier van Callahan, AKA Sir Henry, went on an adventure to Mt. Antidisestablishmentarianism.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    In that place, everything was blue with pink dots. Whne Sir Henry was on it, a giant Flying Catfish attacked he, making he fall down.

yay!boromir

Expect the unexpected
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    Sir Henry did a victory dance and landed in a pool of blue water with pink dots, and the pink dots stuck to him and his friend secret friend Mr. Envelope who lives in his pocket.

yay!boromir

Expect the unexpected
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    But little did Sir Henry know, Chickadee was Mr.envelope reincarnated, and so his secret friend continued with plans for world domination.

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
    But after the next day, something strange came over our hero Sir Henry, he came upon mystic sword weilding powers.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    One day I met a chicken fried stake who said, "I'm a chicken friend steak, fear my greasy goodness!", so I freaked & ran away...

*cough* wonderfull wasn't it?

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    The blue bunnies wanted to steal the world's supply of caffeine, making it impossible for people like me with insomnia to stay awake during the day! @_@

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back