• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#1 - The sky is your limit [Voting]

Your winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • My vote goes to, Derezio. The sky is the limit, and it was said to be interpreted in whichever way the photographer wanted it to be. While taking a picture of the sky was a good subjective to run with, I think it's too inside the box. Derezio's image stood out to me when I looked at it and in its own, creative way it flows with the theme.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I agree with Hiiro. People often aren't able to interpret the actual meaning of the sky being the limit. My vote goes to Derozio as well. Good job. ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Derezio for the same reasons Hiiro mentioned. Taking photos of the sky in a competition called "The Sky is your Limit" is way to linear. Derezio as least attempted to think outside the norm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back