• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#1 Thing You Hate

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    eX.A.K.R. said:
    My number one hate? SMRT (not the member here, but a transport company in Singapore). Many of their buses look like trash, their bus routes are aligned in such a way so you have to make more, multiple trips (and spend more money) to complete your journey, their metro service is getting poorer, and their service standards are terrible. All they seem to be concerned about is how to make the most money possible - they even had advertisements that seemingly want you to tip them!

I don't like SMRT too.. Their service standards are simply the worst.. Money ish the only thing they care about.. They keep increasing the bus fares.. Can't they spare a thought for those people who have financial problems??

Anyway, I hate spammers and all those racists and sexists.. Not ta' forget people who discriminate..

Fr0st

Random Crazy Person
    Years
    ybur_angel said:
    I hate...being alone!
    Like, its just scary in so many ways.o.o
    Probably because I need to talk everytime, and I feel insecure when I'm alone.XDDD

Thats the number one hate for me too, and alot of people. Although we are never alone...

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    I hate myself~
    ;.;
    My second-place ones would be animal cruelty, and basically this world; with all that people have done to it ;.;

Shadow Forte.EXE

Drifting Trainer
    Years
    I have a whole list to tell but I'll say a few:

1. People who tell you in the last minute.
    2. People that never tell you where they are and just left you alone.
    3. People who blame you for no reason
    4. being alone.
    5. freeloaders

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Hard to decide.

People who judge things on first glance and/or are biased.
    People who are prejudiced against ones racial/sexual/any other type of status.

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
    Well there's a few really...

1- Being alone! I've got no real friends, and it's the worst thing.
    2- people who judge by appearances, and racisim
    3- people that hurt animals. It just isn't right. Would you want someone to treat you that way?
    4- Robots, Drones, Followers. The are everywhere in my school. Everyone has to follow a certain trend or somethin', exccept me; I hate being "normal"

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    #1 Mimi Fan said:
    Gay People there just so stupid

Gee, thanks a lot for saying that some of my best friends are unintelligent just because of their sexual preference. By the way, using "gay" as a slur is against the rules here.

Number one thing I hate? Well, I can't really pick just one. Idiots, closed-minded people, 'fake' people, annoying people, thieves, and people who go shoving thier beliefs in others' faces all top the list for me. That, and orange juice. God, how I despise orange juice...

Years
    #1 Mimi Fan said:
    Gay People there just so stupid
    Be careful what you say. You could offend people by saying that. *points to Chiru* ^^;

Did I ever mention I hate mini-modders? >=D

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    A person that thinks I'm his friend but he really annoys me but before I go to my second school his face is going to get a good smashing from me!

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
    Hmm... that's tough cuz I hate a lot of things. I think the worst though is sterotypes and prejudice people. It's not nice to make fun of other people's cultures. (And I see that a lot at school) -_-

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    I really hate clowns! They scare the snap out of me. Ever since I saw that movie "IT". . . Owww. *Shudder*

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    Some people who have horrible gammar aren't always n00bs. Like me. I don't have to best grammar control and blah,blah,blah. That doesn't make me a n00b. Some people come from other countries and don't have a good grip on the engilsh language. (Sorry if I spelt that wrong.) Sorry if I seem like a jackhole. I'm not taking anything out on you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Hmm... of all the things I hate, I probably hate animal haters the most. Or to word it better, I'm more like confused by the fact that they hate animals, because I don't hate anyone.

I can see why someone would hate certain species of animals, but I don't see why someone would hate all animals. I'm honestly stumped by it.

Back