• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

10/5 - COTD - Team Galactic's Mars (DP: Secret Wonders)

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
  • 10/5 - COTD - Team Galactic's Mars (DP: Secret Wonders)

Rate & Review.

Thanks to Water Pokemon Master from www.pokebeach.com for the scan.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Can we say 'buffed-up Bill'? It's simple, it's generic and I can't think of many decks that wouldn't get an advantage from it. By removing one card from your opponent's hand giving you two, it's essentially a clean +2 on the card advantage side, which basically makes it like drawing two cards on that turn except better. Good card, imo. 8/10

Last edited:

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
  • I like the nickname: "Buffed-up/Pimped-up Bill", because that's pretty much what it is. The amount of cards it enables you to draw is rather small, still by removing one from your opponents hand is a compensation worth an applause. I wouldn't place this in any kind of a specific format, it's like Scapegoat in Yu-Gi-Oh, it fits in almost any kind of deck.

8,5/10

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
  • Rather pointless card on its own, but can be useful when combined with attacks that discard or return cards from your opponent's hand, since it can somewhat limit the number of cards your opponent can have in their hand.

5.5/10 - too generic on its own, and hard to combine with other cards...

Years
  • Actually, this is what "Team Rocket's Evil Deeds" should have been -- without the opponent advantage. And the bottom of the deck gives more certainty than mere shuffling. I'm sure future sets will make this card more useful, so I wouldn't worry now.

8/10. The Sugimori artwork feels a bit awkward, here. Well, to me, anyway.

Back